• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultant Rebate Check: Waiting for Mid-September

In summary, the recruiters check was mailed out at the same time as the rebate check. The check was cut last Friday and should have been sent out on Friday the 23rd, but was mailed out on Labor Day. The check was sent out 7-10 business days after the submission.
finley1991
Just an FYI... I called HO to ask about my consultant getting her rebate check because she submitted her $1k over a week ago and she was wondering (and really needs the $$$$...)

At first they told me that she did not qualify for the rebate because she hadn't submitted $1,250 and I asked about that and she said, "Oh... you're right, it's only $1k she needed." Then I said that the flyer said: Award will be paid via check when you meet the sales requirement.

She told me no rebate checks have been mailed and to expect it possibly mid-September.

Hmmmmm.... not happy about this... It's not the end of the world but she was really hoping it would come sooner... any thoughts?

And I'd like my $$$ too!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I was on the phone with HO as I was reading this post, so I asked the rep I was talking with. She transferred me to Career Solutions and Maria said they are mailing those checks out and when a consultant submits the $1,000 sales that they will cut the rebate check and mail it out. They only cut the checks and mail them out on fridays though and it takes 7-10 business days to receive it. The recruiters check is mailed out at the same time.
That's a little better then the middle of September :confused: I guess!

Congrats on your recruit!

chefruthie said:
I was on the phone with HO as I was reading this post, so I asked the rep I was talking with. She transferred me to Career Solutions and Maria said they are mailing those checks out and when a consultant submits the $1,000 sales that they will cut the rebate check and mail it out. They only cut the checks and mail them out on fridays though and it takes 7-10 business days to receive it. The recruiters check is mailed out at the same time.
That's a little better then the middle of September :confused: I guess!

Congrats on your recruit!

Thanks... I guess I'll worry if neither come by next week. She submitted it on Tuesday the 19th so the check should have been cut last Friday... so we'll see. I'd LOVE next week! ;)

Thanks for letting me know!

OH no! I hope they get out a little quicker though!

I know my consultant got her fairly quickly after she had her 1K submitted but I'm not certain of the exact timeframe.

Thanks everyone! I figure that I'll wait until the end of next week and if I don't hear (get) anything I'll check into it again. I was just having "that feeling" that something wasn't right and wasn't sure if it was a gut-instinct or paranoia! :eek:

UPDATE: It was my paranoia! I got the check today! Wahoo!!!!!!
:party:

What a nice Labor Day weekend present!! Glad you received it so soon.

1. When can I expect to receive my consultant rebate check?

The consultant rebate checks are typically sent out in mid-September. If you have not received your check by the end of September, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for a consultant rebate check?

To be eligible for a consultant rebate check, you must be an active consultant during the specified time period and meet the minimum sales requirements. These requirements may vary depending on your level within the company. Please refer to the consultant handbook or reach out to your team leader for more information.

3. Can I use my consultant rebate check towards my own purchases?

Yes, you can use your consultant rebate check towards your own purchases. However, please keep in mind that the check is intended to be used as a reward for your hard work and dedication as a consultant.

4. Will my consultant rebate check be taxed?

Yes, your consultant rebate check will be taxed as it is considered income. Please consult with a tax professional for more information on how to report this on your taxes.

5. Can I receive my consultant rebate check earlier if I need it for a specific purpose?

Unfortunately, we are not able to send out the consultant rebate checks earlier than mid-September. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you are in need of financial assistance, please reach out to your team leader for potential solutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • mountainmama74