• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Window Decals: My Exciting Experience

In summary, the speaker ordered personalized window decals at a conference and is curious about others' experiences with them. They have heard that the logo-only decals are difficult to apply and wrinkle easily, while the personalized ones are easier but take longer for the lettering to adhere. The speaker ordered the personalized ones and believes they look more professional and have less chance of being stolen compared to the magnets. They are excited to see the reaction while driving with the decals on.
PamperYourKitchen
Hey guys, I ordered window decals (the ones like the magnets, but for the windows) at conference, and I was curious of everyone elses experience with these. I'd been wanting them for a while, and finally got them at conference. I got an email that they shipped out yesterday, and I'm so excited to get them on and see what happens.
Thanks!

PamperYourKitchen said:
Hey guys, I ordered window decals (the ones like the magnets, but for the windows) at conference, and I was curious of everyone elses experience with these. I'd been wanting them for a while, and finally got them at conference. I got an email that they shipped out yesterday, and I'm so excited to get them on and see what happens.
Thanks!
Which ones did you order?

There are some that just have the PC logo/hat and stick to the window and then there are the ones that you have them add your name and information on.

I have both. The ones with the logo only are harder to apply and wrinkle very easily. Once they are hit the glass you can't move them so you're stuck with wrinkles if you aren't VERY careful.

The one that can be personalized is easier (I think) but it took longer for the lettering to adhere then the instructions said. Once on they are GREAT!

You can remove either with a razer blade if you ever sell the car (but I wouldn't. I would leave it on and let the new owner remove it - they might become a customer or consultant - or at least leave your card or a catalog in the car)

I ordered the personalized ones. I've heard horror stories about the magnets being taken off of your car, and at that price, I don't think so!! These, I think, look a lot more professional, and have no chance of being stolen. I should have them just in time for a trip up to Ohio (just moved to Kentucky, so I do shows in both states...not a long commute) and I'm excited to see if I get any stares or horn honks along I-71!

1. What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef's "My New Window Decals: My Exciting Experience"?

The window decals serve as a great marketing tool for your Pampered Chef business. They help to attract potential customers and showcase the brand in a professional and eye-catching way.

2. How long do the window decals last?

The window decals are made with high-quality vinyl material that is weather-resistant and durable. With proper application and care, they can last up to 5 years.

3. Can I customize the design of the window decals?

Yes, you can customize the design of the window decals to include your personal information and contact details. This will help to make the decals more personalized and effective for your business.

4. Are the window decals easy to apply?

Yes, the window decals come with easy-to-follow instructions for application. They can be easily applied on any smooth surface and can also be removed without leaving any residue.

5. Can I use the window decals for events and trade shows?

Absolutely! The window decals are a great way to promote your business during events and trade shows. They can be easily applied on your booth or table to attract potential customers and increase brand visibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies