• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Little Granddaughter Just Turned One! Pic!

In summary, some great gift ideas for a one-year-old could include interactive toys, books with bright colors and textures, or personalized items like a blanket or stuffed animal. For birthday party decorations, options like balloon garlands, cupcake toppers, and banners are popular. Special kitchen tools that could be helpful for cooking with a one-year-old include a food chopper and slicer and a mini nylon serving spatula. For easy and healthy meal ideas, avocado toast, scrambled eggs with veggies, and fruit and yogurt smoothies are great options. To make mealtime fun, involve your child in the cooking process and use fun plates and utensils, as well as incorporate silly songs or games.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I love her look after putting her whole face in her cake!
IMG_0507.jpg

That is the best!!! What a cutie!!!!

Oh Cindy, she's adorable! I love her cupcake dress and her little pony at the top of her head! Thanks for sharing!:D

So cute. Is that brother right behind her? He has the same eyes as your granddaughter.

That is soooo stinkin cute! Almost makes me want another one....almost.

Oh my gosh, she is so cute!! I love those cheeks!

Ok, but I have to ask, the little boy in the background in the aqua shirt. Is he getting in trouble, or are they sharing a secret? What perfect timing for a picture!:D (Sorry, as I have said before, those things just pop out at me!)

The little boy in the aqua shirt is 4 and he wanted to know when he was getting cake - lol - I think his mama was telling him that it was getting cut right now and everyone would get a piece in a minute!

She is our first grandbaby - so nope, the little boy behind her is just a friend. Most of the kids there were children of friends of my daughter and her DH, all friends from their Sunday School class or coworkers...and family of course. They rented the pavillion down by the water and just made her first birthday a big-to-do!

Last edited:
What a cutie Cindy!

Related to My Little Granddaughter Just Turned One! Pic!

What are some gift ideas for a one-year-old?

Some great gift ideas for a one-year-old could include interactive toys, such as shape sorters or stacking blocks, books with bright colors and textures, or a personalized blanket or stuffed animal.

Do you have any recommendations for one-year-old birthday party decorations?

Yes, we have a variety of fun and colorful decorations that would be perfect for a one-year-old's birthday party. Some popular options include our balloon garland kit, cupcake toppers, and banner sets.

Are there any special kitchen tools that would be helpful for cooking with a one-year-old?

Absolutely! Our food chopper and slicer is great for preparing soft fruits and veggies for your little one, and our mini nylon serving spatula is the perfect size for them to help stir and mix ingredients.

What are some easy and healthy meal ideas for a one-year-old?

Some simple and nutritious meal ideas for a one-year-old could include avocado toast, scrambled eggs with veggies, or a fruit and yogurt smoothie. For more ideas, check out our "Baby and Toddler" section on our website.

Do you have any tips for making mealtime fun for a one-year-old?

Yes, one tip would be to involve them in the cooking process by letting them help mix, stir, or sprinkle ingredients. You can also try using fun and colorful plates and utensils, and incorporating silly songs or games during mealtime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • crystalscookingnow