• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Other Hobbies - Besides Pampered Chef?

In summary, Cindy loves to scrapbook, garden, cook and play with cars. Heather likes scrapbooking, playing sports and is a fan of the Green Bay Packers and the Bears. Sonja is beautiful and Cindy's dad was a Ford man.
my favorite thing is cooking which make this business a no brainer for me and will be the drive behind what really turns this into a career as I move farther along! Everything about cooking and baking is fun to me! I love blessing my friends with food and my family! My kids are my biggest fans! My son has told me from about 4 that when he marries his wife better know how to cook cause if she doesn't he's sending her to me because I'm the best "cooker" ever! LOL! (Oh great, that's not a way to start out with my future daughter in law! But I don't have to worry about that for a while, he's only 10 now!!)
My other hobbies include reading, love it!
I want to learn how to scrap book, as a matter of fact I have a lady really trying to get me to start, but I just am seriously busy right now, with my business and the fact that my husband has been out of town Mon - Fri for the last 2 months and will be through February. I don't have much time to devote to it! But I have OODLES of pictures that I need to do something with! 10 years of my sons pictures and 6 for my daughter! And 17 years for my hubby and I!!!
I also would love to learn to sew, I can do the cross stich and the rug kits but am scared of a sewing machine!!!:eek: :D And knitting, it baffles me!!!:rolleyes: HaHa!:D
(Sewing machines scare me because when I was little I got the needle stuck in my finger and it broke through the nail and really freaked me out! My Mom should have made me sew again really soon, you know get on the bike after you've fallen idea, but she didn't and now I'm all thumbs and am scared of the dumn thing!!!! I know I'm silly!)

Last edited:
Lately, my hobby has been writing about my horrendous mother in law. It makes living with her a little less horrible and gives my friends something to laugh about.

ChefJesssica said:
Lately, my hobby has been writing about my horrendous mother in law. It makes living with her a little less horrible and gives my friends something to laugh about.

Oh hun I could write books and books about my MIL.:D

I like to spend time with my husband and son; read books; play on the internet. And try new foods.

Shamefully, my husband and I are additcted to TV!! I'm also the wife of a high school football coach, so I get roped into fundraising year-round and our house is the official meeting place (mostly because I make them my PC guinea pigs:) ). We are also active with our high school robotics team, so I also do the fundraising and promotional "stuff" for them. I'm involved with our local Junior Woman's Civic Club and a book club. Reading is what I do when I'm doing something JUST for me!!!!

rennea said:
Oh hun I could write books and books about my MIL.:D

I am seriously seriously considering writing a book. The woman is nuts and I will be here for at least 5 more months. My husband, 2 kids and I are living in a teeny tiny room above her garage.

I don't think she would ever talk to me again after she read the book though. Like I care!

SHOPPING
decorating
SHOPPING
reading
SHOPPING
camping
SHOPPING
spending time with our family
travel
SHOPPING

oh, did I mention shopping??

I collect Breyers and stones...and my newest hobby is Chef Success. I practically live here!

Oh I forgot surfing the internet. For all you scrapbookers...god bless you. I certainly do NOT have patience for that. Lord I think I would kill someone. Cut, tape, write, stick, glue...OH NO.............just flip thru my damn photo album please...HAHAHAHA!!!

My hobbies include Singing, reading, and my family. And of course cooking/baking. My Grandma taught me all I know about baking so it makes it special to teach my boys.

Teresa Lynn said:
SHOPPING
decorating
SHOPPING
reading
SHOPPING
camping
SHOPPING
spending time with our family
travel
SHOPPING

oh, did I mention shopping??
Teresa Lynn, I couldn't figure it out, do you like to shop?:p :D
I admire people that can handle shopping!! Cause I guess I'm just not a typical woman, I don't like to shop! Can't stand the sucked in feeling of the crowd! Yesterday was the best day I've shopped in I don't know how long. My hubby is not a sports fan, so the whole family went shopping, we went to about 6-7 stores looking for a new tv! And we finally found one and it's awesome. While everyone was at home around there tv's watching the game, we were out buying a new one without the crowd! The stores were awesome!:D ;) We bought it cause my hubby really wanted it and he's worked really hard lately and had saved a bunch of money so I said "let's do it" yesterday. The thing that's funny is I told him that all though he was the reason we were there, it was my birthday present (which it is today!) hehe! He just smiled his "yeah right" smile and patted me and said "whatever you say, honey!" Brat!!

Last edited:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doraine
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lisa Frederick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg