• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Granddaughter Tierney Rayne: So Cute!

In summary, "My Granddaughter Tierney Rayne: So Cute!" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed for young children to learn and have fun in the kitchen. It is suitable for children ages 3 and up, and all products have been tested and approved for safety. The tools are functional and can be used for actual cooking and baking, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee. Adult supervision is recommended when children are using the products.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
I just have to brag a little...My daughter had a baby on 4/8/11 and I want to show her off. Her name is Tierney Rayne and to me she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. (except for my children of course).
Here are a few pics.

82.jpg

12edited.jpg

102.jpg

22.jpg

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

What a wonderful blessing!

Congratulations! Life is so precious!!

Thanks ladies. She is amazing... hate taking my shirt off because it smells like her. Can't get enough.

She is so so precious!!

Related to My Granddaughter Tierney Rayne: So Cute!

1. What is "My Granddaughter Tierney Rayne: So Cute!"?

"My Granddaughter Tierney Rayne: So Cute!" is a collection of unique and adorable kitchen tools and gadgets designed for young children to help them learn and have fun in the kitchen. They are perfect for grandmothers and granddaughters to bond over cooking and baking together.

2. What age range is this collection suitable for?

This collection is suitable for children ages 3 and up. The tools are designed to be easy for little hands to use and are safe for children to handle.

3. Are the products in this collection safe for children?

Yes, all of the products in this collection have been tested and approved for safety. However, adult supervision is always recommended when children are using kitchen tools.

4. Can the products be used for actual cooking and baking?

Yes, the products in this collection are functional and can be used for actual cooking and baking. They are designed to be child-friendly and make the cooking process more enjoyable for children.

5. Is there a warranty for these products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies