• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My July OOF: A Work in Progress

In summary, "My July OOF: A Work in Progress" is a recipe collection by Pampered Chef for the month of July, featuring dishes perfect for summertime and using their products. It includes a variety of recipes for main courses, side dishes, desserts, and drinks, with ingredients that are easy to find at your local grocery store. Pampered Chef products are not required to make the recipes, and there are options for customization to fit dietary restrictions.
ljeffries
Here is an OOF for July that I did last night...of course all I did was change info on one that I had gotten on here from another month.

This one doesn't look as good as others, but I think it will do!

Attachments

• July_OOF.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 390
Thanks Lamar! Looks great!

Hey, that looks great!

But, I am wondering why don't you just use the order form you can print off of CC???

cwinter474 said:
Hey, that looks great!

But, I am wondering why don't you just use the order form you can print off of CC???

I've always wondered the same thing...

especially now that they changed them, they look so much better! I always print the guest special (in color, but that's just me) on the back. My last couple shows EVERYone got to $60 so they could have the special for free!!!

I just like to personalize them...some folks do, some don't.

I like them, too. I think it saves on printing to have the order form and special on one side.

Thanks, Lamar!

This one is for the people who don't have to charge tax on shipping!

Attachments

• July_OOF[1].doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 295

Related to My July OOF: A Work in Progress

What is "My July OOF: A Work in Progress"?

"My July OOF: A Work in Progress" is a collection of recipes and meal ideas curated by Pampered Chef for the month of July. It includes a variety of dishes that are perfect for summertime and can be made using our products.

What types of recipes can I expect to find in "My July OOF: A Work in Progress"?

In "My July OOF: A Work in Progress", you can expect to find a mix of main courses, side dishes, desserts, and drinks. We have included options for every meal of the day, as well as recipes for both indoor and outdoor cooking.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "My July OOF: A Work in Progress" easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in our recipes can be found at your local grocery store. We have intentionally chosen ingredients that are readily available and budget-friendly so that you can easily recreate our dishes at home.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "My July OOF: A Work in Progress"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in "My July OOF: A Work in Progress". While we have included some of our products as options for cooking and serving, you can use alternative tools and dishes if you do not have our products.

Can I customize the recipes in "My July OOF: A Work in Progress" to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of the recipes in "My July OOF: A Work in Progress" can be customized to fit specific dietary needs. We have included options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets, as well as suggestions for substitutions. However, we recommend checking the ingredients and consulting with a healthcare professional if you have severe allergies or food sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Sally Vigil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
zmom58