• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avoiding Newsletter Mistakes: My Humbling Experience of Feeling an Inch Tall

In summary, Leslie made a mistake and copied a newsletter without properly checking to see if she had saved her information. She re-emailed the people she copied and let them know of the mistake.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I can't believe it. The first time in 3 years! I copied a few things from the other July newsletters and added them to the one I was working on. I changed the info, or so I thought, and closed it out to work on it another time. I sent it out and looked at it afterward. It didn't save my info on it, so now it just looks like I forwarded someone else's newsletter. AGGG. So Linda, if someone contacts you from Indiana with their fav product, it is probably from my mess up. I re-emailed them and let them know of the mistake, but I still feel really stupid.

We've all done something we've wanted to kick ourselves for. Don't worry about it. By this time next week no one will remember.

Gee Leslie, THANKS!

Seriously, I made that mistake myself once too.....note I said once.....that's all it takes for you to remember to check, check, and then check again! I know exactly how you feel.

You can always mention in the next newsletter that one of the beauties of this business is that we all share and we don't each have to reinvent the wheel! Use it as a recruting tool.

Thats a great idea Beth. I think I will put a note in next month's issue!

Something that I always do to double check myself is insert all of my info then forward a copy to me. Then I send out that copy to my customers.
They should be reading it like I created it all by myself. If someone does say, "Wow your newsletters are nice." Then I say something like... "I have a very creative person who creates them for me for a very small fee, that's a great benfit of being a Pampered Chef consultant, we all help each other."

1. What is "I Feel About an Inch Tall"?

"I Feel About an Inch Tall" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features recipes and tips for creating delicious and healthy meals using their kitchen products.

2. Are the recipes in "I Feel About an Inch Tall" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "I Feel About an Inch Tall" are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills. They also include step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for using Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I use regular kitchen tools instead of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use regular kitchen tools to make the recipes in "I Feel About an Inch Tall". However, Pampered Chef products are specifically designed to make cooking easier and more efficient, so using them may result in better results.

4. Are the recipes in "I Feel About an Inch Tall" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "I Feel About an Inch Tall" are created with health in mind. They feature fresh ingredients, balanced nutrition, and options for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

5. Can I purchase "I Feel About an Inch Tall" online?

Yes, you can purchase "I Feel About an Inch Tall" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select retail stores that carry Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lydiasoby
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies