• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!

In summary, "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious recipes and tips for meal planning and kitchen organization. The author is a Pampered Chef consultant who is passionate about helping families create stress-free meals. All recipes are easy to follow, and the cookbook can be purchased online or through a consultant. Occasional promotions or discounts may be available through the Pampered Chef website or a consultant.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Ok....This is my second year of selling and second chance at going to NC. I'm on the fence on whether to go or not but then my hubby came up to me and just told me "Your going ~ no more questions, your going"!!!!

So, looks like I will be attending my first NC this year!

Karen :love::love:

Congrats Karen! It's always nice to have a supportive spouse!!

way to go karen!!!! i have one of those good hubby's too...but not going this year...our daughter is getting married :)
i'm in MN too....where are you?? i'm up in the nw corner...50 miles from canada...

I am down here the MN Zoo!Now the goal is to try to do more shows to earn the money to afford to go :)Karen

That's fab! Love that your hubby sees the value of NC and your biz! Having the support makes is so much nicer!

What a nice husban you have Karen! You will have so much fun at conference!

I haven't even been selling this year and I sooo want to go! I just can't justify it when I'm not making any money with the business!

The first year is always the best! Of course, I won a shopping spree my first year. Even if I didn't I would still say the first year is the best!

Enjoy!

Good for him! A supportive spouse is truly a blessing.

Related to My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!

1. What is "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!"?

"My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef filled with delicious recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions. It also includes tips for meal planning and kitchen organization.

2. Who is the author of "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!"?

The author of "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" is a Pampered Chef consultant who is passionate about helping families create delicious and stress-free meals. The cookbook is filled with her own personal recipes and tips.

3. Are the recipes in "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" online?

Yes, you can purchase "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the cookbook at select retail locations.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions for "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!"?

From time to time, Pampered Chef may offer special promotions or discounts on "My Husband Is Telling Me to Go!" Check our website or contact a consultant for the most up-to-date information on any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Mama2bowbaby