• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Husband Has a Cold & I Do Not Want to Go Home

In summary, my husband is sicker than any other person that has ever had a cold and I am not offended by it.
jrstephens
Of course he is sicker than any other person that has ever had a cold. Aren't men such babies?!!! Sorry to offend the men on here! He just called complaining and on the way to get ANOTHER medicine to try- only time cures a cold!

Us women get a cold and still cook, clean and take care of the kids! We do not get to just stop to get better!!

I know this sounds mean but I know you all can understand where I am coming from!

:D :rolleyes: :p :eek:

OMG!! we were just talking about that at work today! Men are such babies sometimes!! LOL

OH most definitely!

You could have had my DH last week, he had Strep, ughh! Most of the time I have to say that I am not too sympathetic to him, and he has told me too, but when you gripe and groan when all you have is a cough or a tummy ache SO many times, it's like the boy who cried wolf you know.

I do have to give him a little credit in the last year or so he has been better about going to work when he is 'sick' he used to get an upset stomach and stay home, while I tough it ALL out and go to work, but I am the one who balances the checkbook, he only sees it about once a month or so, so he just doesn't understand most of the time so I get SO angry!

A lot of men are babies!! My DH and I have a cold... I can't take ANYTHING because I am pregnant and on a medication the reacts with minor meds. DH can take any medicine in the world and WON'T, then complains to me every 10 minutes how sick he is. I could just ring his neck!!

OOH, mine does that crap too Gill, so I can really sympathize with that, lol.

I tell people I have 6 children not 5. He is my biggest baby "hold me" "take care of me" and when I get sick do the dishes wash the laundry mop the floor. Men are the worst you have to be thier mother and hooker wife at night. I hope that doesnt offend anyone.

yellowolive5 said:
I tell people I have 6 children not 5. He is my biggest baby "hold me" "take care of me" and when I get sick do the dishes wash the laundry mop the floor. Men are the worst you have to be thier mother and hooker wife at night. I hope that doesnt offend anyone.
I am not offended and LMAO!! So true, so true...

yellowolive5 said:

ROFL!!! And trying to not be loaud b/c I do not want my husband to come read this since I started the thread about him!!!!

Don't tip him off Jennifer!! :)

My DH came home tonight and was compaining of watery eyes, sneezing, and a little bit of a fever. I had surgery on Thursday and am suppose to take it easy and not lift or bend. I had to give the kids a bath and do some laundry because he can't lift a finger. If we depended on men to get things done it would never happen. Some men are real winners about it all but most are not.

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make easy meals for my sick husband?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help you make quick and easy meals for your sick husband. Our microwave cookware, stoneware, and quick cooker are great options for cooking soups, stews, and other comforting dishes.

2. What are some easy recipes I can make for my sick husband?

Some easy and comforting recipes you can make for your sick husband include chicken noodle soup, mashed potatoes, and scrambled eggs. You can also use our products to make these recipes even easier and more delicious.

3. Can I order Pampered Chef products online and have them delivered to my home?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online and have them delivered to your home. We offer convenient online shopping and fast delivery options to make it easier for you to get the products you need.

4. My husband is craving something sweet. Does Pampered Chef have any dessert recipes I can make quickly?

Yes, we have plenty of quick and delicious dessert recipes that you can make using our products. Some popular options include chocolate mug cake, fruit crumble, and no-bake cookies.

5. Can Pampered Chef products help me make homemade remedies for my husband's cold?

While we cannot claim that our products can cure a cold, they can certainly make it easier for you to make homemade remedies for your husband. Our citrus press, garlic press, and herb-infused oil set are all great tools for making natural cold-fighting remedies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hankins
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
freebyrdz
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies