• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I show appreciation for my partner's hard work at home?

F
friday
Ok, I went to leadership and left dh at home with 3 kids Wednesday morning to Saturday night. When I got home the house was clean, and he had done everything except the laundry. I caught this darn cold and have been useless at keeping it up. Tonight I went out for my "so called" cluster meeting- (so called because all but one of the team members sent regrets (made an excuse))- and went and did a little shopping (which I never do!!) aand when I got home he had tidied everything right back up again. What do I do to reward him. Bowling is out until late March due to medical stuff. I don't have much in the way of spare money right now- so if I were to buy something it would be with his money. Maybe I could sell off some of the clutter in the basement to buy him something? I need suggestions and fast before he gets bristly about doing all this work without reward. HELP!!!

Does he like getting backrubs? My DH always likes those!

I like to make a nice meal. Is there a time that you can send the kids to another room and have a nice meal just the two of you? Does he have a favorite meal? And then you can tell him how much you appreciated all his hard work and that it didn't go un-noticed.

I would do both what Ellen and Gretchen said! Hope you feel better soon Al!!

Make up a fun coupon book that he can redeem. You could have a nice meal, night without kids if that's possible, bowling after March, backrub, I’m sure you can think of some fun things as well.

Discontinued Product Flyer with Pictures?Does anyone have a flyer with the discontinued poducts showing pictures?

Going, Going, Gone!Here it is...

Attachments

• GoingGoingGoneSS08.pdf
    254.1 KB · Views: 189
  • GoingGoingGoneSS08.pdf
    254.1 KB · Views: 203
  • GoingGoingGoneSS08.pdf
    254.1 KB · Views: 193
Thanks, you are a lifesaver!!!!

1. How can I show appreciation for my partner's hard work at home?

There are many ways to show appreciation for your partner's hard work at home. Some ideas include writing a heartfelt thank-you note, cooking their favorite meal, giving them a massage, or simply verbally expressing your gratitude.

2. What can I do to reward my partner for their hard work at home?

Rewarding your partner can be as simple as saying "thank you" or doing something special for them. If you have the means, you could also consider buying them a small gift or treating them to a day out.

3. How can I show my appreciation for my partner when I don't have much spare money?

There are many ways to show appreciation that don't involve spending money. You could write a heartfelt letter, make them a homemade gift, or do something thoughtful for them such as cleaning their car or making their favorite dessert.

4. What are some ideas for rewards that don't involve spending money?

You could offer to do a task that your partner usually handles, such as cooking dinner or taking care of the kids. You could also plan a fun date night at home, watch their favorite movie, or simply spend quality time together.

5. How can I prevent my partner from feeling unappreciated for their hard work at home?

It's important to consistently show your appreciation for your partner's hard work, even if it's just a small gesture. Make sure to communicate your gratitude and acknowledge their efforts. You could also try to share responsibilities and tasks equally to prevent one person from feeling overwhelmed or unappreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady