• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Friends in Wi- Any Job Leads?

In summary, my BIL's position was eliminated and his income was the only one for the family (other than the couple of bucks a week sis gets for watching a friend's child during the day). His nephew has health issues, so they can't afford for him to be uninsured - not just for any bills that come up, but because any lapse in coverage makes his condition count as a pre-existing uninsurable condition. Sigma Aldrich has a couple of big plants around town. Abbott is a possible place to look for a new job, but they need to be aware that COBRA is expensive.
chefann
Gold Member
I just got news from my mom that my BIL's position was eliminated at work. My sister is a SAHM, so BIL's income was the only one for the family (other than the couple of bucks a week sis gets for watching a friend's child during the day). My nephew has health issues, so they can't afford for him to be uninsured - not just for any bills that come up, but because any lapse in coverage makes his condition count as a pre-existing uninsurable condition.

So, if you've heard of any place around Milwaukee looking for someone in marketing or chemistry (I think he's got a chem degree), please let me know. Sis has indicated that they'd be willing to relocate, but the sticking point there would be finding someone to buy their house. So if they could stay in Milwaukee, that would be better.

Thanks!

Sigma Aldrich has a couple of big plants around town. How about Abbott? There are regular car pools of Druggies commuting to Abbott Park daily.

Tell him to get on the Wisconsin job net and look.http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/JobNet/mapWI.htm

http://www.dwd.state.wi.us/jobnet/Scripts/Jobs-det.asp?OrderNumber=001029078&CurrentRegion=&CountyCode=&LocationCode=&RegionInd=SE&AreaName=ALL+OF+SOUTHEAST+REGION&ParentOcc=026????Have him search...

PRIME RESOURCE ASSOCIATES INC
PO BOX 490
BROOKFIELD, WI 53008-0490Have him contact this placement service too...

Ann, I wish your BIL the best of luck in finding something quickly. COBRA is expensive but it will bridge the insurance if they can do it! Hey, if they end up needing to move please let me know. My son is a realtor in Milwaukee and you know how slim that is right now! He'd really appreciate the lead. He won some kind of top new realtor reward last year.

Thanks, all. I don't know how sis is handling it - their computer at home is down right now and I haven't called over there. BIL is smart enough to check all the usual places, but if someone I knew had a lead, I wanted to pass it along.And I'll keep your son in mind, Beth, if they do end up relocating.

1. What is "My Friends in Wi-Any Job Leads"?

"My Friends in Wi-Any Job Leads" is a referral program created by Pampered Chef to help its consultants find job leads through their personal network of friends and acquaintances. It allows consultants to expand their business opportunities and potentially earn additional income.

2. How does "My Friends in Wi-Any Job Leads" work?

Consultants can enroll in the program and receive personalized referral cards to distribute to their friends and acquaintances. When someone they refer becomes a new customer or host for a Pampered Chef party, the consultant earns a commission or rewards points.

3. Can I participate in "My Friends in Wi-Any Job Leads" if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, this program is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can always host a party and earn rewards for introducing your friends to Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any restrictions on who I can refer?

No, you can refer anyone you know who might be interested in hosting a party or becoming a customer. The only requirement is that the person must be a new customer or host for Pampered Chef.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "My Friends in Wi-Any Job Leads"?

By participating in this program, you have the opportunity to earn additional income, expand your customer base, and potentially grow your business. It also allows you to help your friends and acquaintances find job opportunities with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
baychef