• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show...grand Opening!!!

In summary, Debbie plans to have her first SS show at her home to start out. She wants to have a LOT of people there and is having trouble fitting them all in her small living room. She has some ideas about prizes, recipes, etc. but is worried about the small space. She thinks an express show might work for her. She also thinks about how to have a BIG show in a small space and recommends ways to do so, including renting a local board room with a kitchen, splitting the show into two, or having a host with a small house hold the show at their mother's, neice's, and best friend's home.
feliciamck
I am planning on having my first SS show at my own house to start out. I want to have a LOT of people there. Maybe 25 or so. I already have some ideas about prizes, recipes, etc. but here is my problem...
My living room is very small. I can only fit about 8 people comfortably. Someone suggensted just doing a "Drop-In" show.
Has anyone done one of these and are they a success?
Does anyone have any other ideas about how to have a BIG show in a small space?
I already checked into renting a local board room with a kitchen, but the cheapest one was 75.00. That may not be much, but I don't want to spend all of my $ before I make any!
Should I maybe split it up into two shows?
Any advice would be great!

Express show!Maybe an express show would work for you. You could let everyone know that you will be giving away a prize every 30 min. The show will last 2 hours but they can drop in anytime during that 2 hours to have some food, place an order, and try to win a prize (get them to fill in the prize drawing slip) without having to stay the whole time. My very busy home school group of moms love this show idea. It works out great each time.

But if they want to stay for the whole party try these ideas.....

I had a woman who was able to rent the party room by the pool at her apt. complex because she was a tenant and could get it cheap. Her space was too small of course for 15 women and it worked out great. Also I had another lady rent the same type of party room in her subdivision. It was cheap because of her being a resident there. I paid about $15 for each. It wasn't bad considering I had big shows for each!! And the space was wonderful. Ask your host if she has a friend or relative who can do this.

And finally I have had hosts with small houses host a show at her mother's, neice's, and best friend's home. There should be a great solution for your situation.
Debbie

I love the "Express Show" idea! I really think that would work for me.
What do you suggest for prizes? I have a few things that I can use. Hey, can you order things to give out from PC like lots of pairing knives, cake testers etc. How do you get those?
I should get my SS kit today or tomorrow (I hope.)
Is there an order form or do you get them through Pampered Partner?
All this is new to me. :eek:
Oh, where do you get the drawing slips?
I guess I could get some from my director or recruiter.

Good luck!!Yes you can order things like paring knives, season's best cookbooks, etc for door prizes. It will be on non-commission orders on Pampered Partner under supplies. So once you get your kit, download the program CD of Pampered Partner onto your PC and get started!!
The drawing slips come in your kit, or you can make your own. Just be sure to get their personal information - name, address, phone numbers, email, birthday, and ask if they would like to host a show, do a catalog show, which is their favorite products (to get back to them if it ever becomes a host special or if it has some sort of discount in the months ahead), etc.
You will do great! Good luck!! Remember your director and recruiter will help you if you just call. And we are here to help too.
Debbie

Thanks so much for all the help!
You guys are great!
I can't wait to get started!

If you go to church, you can ask your pastor if you can hold the show in the function room.. you'd have access to a kitchen (most churches have kitchenettes, if not full kitchens), bathroom facilities, and if you couldn't do it for free, could make a donation in payment for your use.

1. What is a "My First Show" event?

A "My First Show" event is a special grand opening show for new Pampered Chef consultants. It is an opportunity for the new consultant to launch their business and introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a "My First Show" event?

To host a "My First Show" event, you can contact a new Pampered Chef consultant in your area or reach out to your own consultant to see if they know anyone who is just starting their business. You can also contact Pampered Chef directly for assistance in finding a new consultant to host your event.

3. What are the benefits of attending a "My First Show" event?

Attending a "My First Show" event is a great opportunity to support a new consultant and learn about Pampered Chef products. You may also be able to take advantage of special deals and promotions that are often available at these events.

4. Can I still make purchases at a "My First Show" event?

Yes, you can make purchases at a "My First Show" event just like any other Pampered Chef party or show. You can also place orders through the consultant hosting the event if you are unable to attend in person.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and host my own "My First Show" event?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and hosting your own "My First Show" event, you can sign up through the Pampered Chef website or contact a current consultant for more information. You can also attend a "My First Show" event to get a feel for the business and see if it is the right fit for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jwann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Monty060609