• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Post - 3 Days as a Consultant

In summary, Sheena had a successful start with her new Pampered Chef business, earning $150 in outside orders, $200 in sales, and booking 15 guests, 4 shows, and 4 consultants. She also had 2 vendor expos and her mother was impressed with the Rice Cooker. Sheena's consultant also did a great job at her show and they will be double teaming at a vendor fair. 2 consultants have already signed up and more bookings are on the way. Sheena also has a great approach to getting bookings and networking with potential clients. Overall, she accomplished all of this while working full time and being a mom to a 10 month old, showing great potential for her future in the business.
sheenalane
Hi All! I just got my kit three days ago! My starter show was today. Here's my accomplishments so far:

$150 in outside orders
$200 in Sales
15 Guests
4 Bookings
4 Consultants
1 more potential booking
2 Personal Shows
and 2 vendor expos, all closing before the end of the month!!

Do not ask me how but I did it! And to top it off my mom loves the Rice Cooker! She said "wow shows really make a difference, if I could only buy one thing it would be the rice cooker! I want to make a cake in 9 minutes lol!"

My consultant did my show today and was awesome. Her and I double team a vendor fair tomorrow. Two of my consultants are signed up and paid for their kits already and are working on bookings. One will sign up tomorrow and the other after her starter show on Sunday (which isn't counted as my booking!)

Woohoo, just thought I'd share!

Sheena - Norcal

Wow, Sheena,
That is great congradulations... pass some of that pamper dust over here! I hope to have that kind of luck when I get my starter kit! Not, saying I am not already working on potential clients! I went into the SATO travel office on my lunch break last week and said 'anyone interested in Pampered Chef!" and they about attacked me and kidnapped my last catty! OMGoodness! So we will see! Hopefully we will be just as lucky! Again that is great!

The way I am working it is the method of "You have nothing to lose and everything to gain", even if they quit (and I make sure that they understand that I hate cooking, and love Pampered chef haha) that they not only made 20% off of every dollar sold, they also got a huge discount off of the products in their kit (I use specifics). TO my friends it's like having a huge coupon! And once they get the kit, they'll be even more excited. Plus I let them play around in my kitchen!

Now for bookings, I gave my neighbor a catalog today, she asked when I wanted it back, I told her to take her time and get it back to me by the close of "xxx" which is my next party date. She siad "ok I'll take it to work and get YOU some orders". I told her no, she can't do that! You can book a show. HEr response? "I don't have the time" - though she knows everyone loves PC and is going to get orders anyways. I told her "Why get orders for ME? When you can get products for free, for doing what you were going to do anyways? I want you to have the free stuff! Even if that means 5 of your friends order, and maybe one of them will have a show for you". She said "GREAT" I'll get all these order forms filled out by Friday!!! Woohoo! She's taking it to her sons baseball practice too!

But yea.. I'm not pushy at all! Just rather take the non-direct approach. I did all this in 3 days, while working full time, raising a 10 month old and doing everything else mom's do! Imagine what I can do in a year!

Sheena,
Great approach! That is me too... I smile a lot and well... I can't help that I do that naturally .. but I tell ya I am approachable and I think that is half the battle right there. I think that it is good to work (at times) because you can network to so many more people. I am in the Navy and let me tell ya I have a lot of wives (and men) that love to cook! So, I am getting prepared it's going to be a whirlwind! Soon I will have my 4 and 3 year old selling it at preschool.... hehe. Hey that is not a half bad idea. A simple play yard conversation would go like this.. "hey check out these apples my mom cored and peeled for me with our new pc stuff!" hehe. You go chickie, for every negative there are 2 positives!

Congrats! If you keep going at this pace you will be lunching with Doris by Christmas, LOL!

Fantastic start. May your business continue to grow and prosper.

Way to go! Just imagine all the boxes of free products that are going to be coming your way soon!

1. What exactly does being a Pampered Chef consultant entail?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your main responsibility is to share and sell high-quality kitchen products to customers. This involves hosting parties, demonstrating products, and building relationships with customers to help them find the best solutions for their cooking and baking needs.

2. How do I get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The first step is to sign up and purchase your starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and materials you need to start your business. Then, you will receive training and support from your upline and the company to help you launch and grow your business.

3. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a successful consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides comprehensive training and resources to help you learn the products and develop your sales skills. As long as you have a passion for cooking and helping others, you can thrive as a consultant.

4. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a consultant varies depending on your sales and the amount of time and effort you put into your business. You can earn up to 20-27% commission on your sales, and there are also opportunities for bonuses and incentives. The more you work and grow your customer base, the more you can earn.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! Many Pampered Chef consultants have successful businesses while also working other jobs or taking care of their families. You have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want, making it a great side hustle or full-time career option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ValM2010