• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Mall Booth: Chef Recruit & Events Booked!

In summary, this new consultant recruited her and they both brought different products to the booth. They had a lot of leads and sales today.
BarefootCook
Gold Member
:chef:So today, another consultant and I (she recruited me almost 2 mths ago) went halves on a mall booth. We both brought different products to display.We held free food for the cooking party drawings. So, here are my stats from today:
***A new "go getter" Recruit! (I was speechless when she said YES!!! shes been wanting to do Pampered Chef for some time)
*** 3 cooking shows for Jan. and Feb!
*** Many leads as well.One vendor was a Wedding planner who said the brides would LOVE the P.C. Wedding registry! Shes going to gather the new brides up and wants us to do a cooking demo to promote it!!!
** 2 Catalog shows!!
All of this in 6 hours! It was WAY worth my $32.50.
I am over the moon with excitement!
Thanks for letting me share!:thumbup:

That is GREAT!!! keep it up....:D

congratulations! I guess these holiday booths do work for some. I have had four in my last four months and only one yielded anything but heartache.

What a super successful booth!! I'm so glad to hear it went so well! :thumbup:

Those are great results!! Be sure to follow up with your other leads. Who knows how many other shows you'll fall into!! Congratulations!

Way to get your first booth over and out of the way. Also way to go with all your new leads, shows, and recruit.

thanks for the congrats! I am SO glad it is over with.Like you said, first booth:)
I will have to do my calls in 48 hrs.We leave for Cali tuesday night!

Congratulations. I struck it rich too, at a Nov. 22nd booth at my church. I have already submitted two shows that resulted from my having the courage to ask. They
qualified me for the free spring product, and that makes me happy for December.

Awesome job! Way to go!

Wow, what a great experience with a booth project. I am planning one for the summer.

I've done 7 craft fairs/holiday fairs in the past 8 weeks.. I've gotten, 2 recruit leads. 9 shows for Jan/Feb and over $150 in sales. most were good but I had 2 that were poor. The one I talked to aot of people but had no sales or bookings. But 1 week after the show I did have 2 women call me to place orders.. so it wasn't a total loss...

What is the purpose of a "Successful Mall Booth" for Pampered Chef?

The purpose of a "Successful Mall Booth" is to recruit new chefs and book events for Pampered Chef. It is a marketing and sales strategy that involves setting up a booth at a mall or other public location to showcase the products and services offered by Pampered Chef and attract potential customers and recruits.

What are the most effective ways to attract potential recruits and customers at a mall booth?

Some effective ways to attract potential recruits and customers at a mall booth include offering free samples of products, providing cooking demonstrations, offering special promotions or discounts, and having engaging and knowledgeable staff members who can answer questions and engage with passersby.

How can I prepare for a successful mall booth event?

To prepare for a successful mall booth event, make sure to have all necessary materials and products on hand, create attractive and eye-catching displays, train staff members on product knowledge and sales techniques, and have a clear plan for generating leads and booking events.

What are some tips for successful lead generation at a mall booth event?

Some tips for successful lead generation at a mall booth event include having a sign-up sheet for potential recruits and customers to provide their contact information, offering exclusive discounts or promotions for signing up, and having engaging activities or demonstrations that can attract a crowd and generate interest.

How can I effectively book events at a mall booth?

To effectively book events at a mall booth, make sure to have all necessary materials and information on hand to showcase the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef event, offer special incentives or discounts for booking an event on the spot, and have a clear and organized system for scheduling and following up with potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies