• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Unexpected Bra Mishap: My Husband Took It to Work!

camping... expert!I'm getting weird looks at work, because I am laughing so hard.I'm getting weird looks at work, because I am laughing so hard. :)
AnnieBee
Gold Member
... and no, that is not the beginning of a joke :). I was wondering if I should have chosen personal instead of humor... :D

My DH called me from work this morning and said, don't look for your bra this morning, it's here with me. Turns out that when he sat on the edge of the bath to put his socks on, my bra attached itself to his sweater...

... and he didn't notice 'til he was at work walking from one building to another and wondered what was flapping around :D. I have to admit I laughed pretty hard at that... Although I have to admit I'm also relieved that it was a nice one, not a dingy off-white old one :D :blushing:.

He doesn't *think* that anyone saw him before he noticed it... :)

Anyway, just hoped I could give you ladies (and gents) a chuckle this morning!

I guess that's one way to support the space program. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/groan.gif

chefann said:
I guess that's one way to support the space program.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/groan.gif

That's even funnier!

I just had to laugh at that. Sorry Annie, and I totally understand about the good bra not the dingy white comfortable one.

chefann said:
I guess that's one way to support the space program.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/groan.gif

But is it padding the budget?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
But is it padding the budget?

Double groan...

Ann, I'll have to tell that one to DH,

Off to play group now...

Well, of corsets a bad joke. There's a long way to go with this one before the subject is busted.

Wait, you only have one bra?! :D

Too funny!

Wow, that joke really "lifted" my spirits today! :) I'll bet your hubby was about three shades of red when he figured out what he was sporting at work! :)

That is soo funny...would have been hilarious if someone would have seen that!

so, what did he do lat it on his desk after he found it? or stick it in his jacket? with part of it hanging out? Oh the rumors that can go on at his work now.....

Two guys are getting dressed in the locker room after a racquetball match. The first guy pulls out a pair of lacy bikini panties and starts putting them on. The second guy is shocked and says, "How long have you been wearing those?" The first guy says, "Ever since my wife found 'em in the glove compartment."

Oh my, there went my morning coffee, out thru the nose! (sorry for the visual)

Maybe it can be used as the inspiration for geologic equipment on the next interplanetary rover - you know, collecting boulders. ;)

stop you guys, my nostrils are burning!

legacypc46 said:
stop you guys, my nostrils are burning!

Then your coffee is too hot! You should know by now to only open threads that could be humorous when your coffee is lukewarm.

OMG I'm crying! If the story isn't funny enough, all of you had to make it funnier! Thanks for the laughs!

I am getting weird looks at work, because I am laughing so hard.

pamperedpals said:
I am getting weird looks at work, because I am laughing so hard.

Me too, only I'm a snorter... :blushing:

This is probably what his coworkers were like:
laughs_12.gif
laughs_7.gif
36_11_6.gif
<< That's me after reading all these posts.

Sheesh... wel i needed a laugh this morning so thanks guys :)

wadesgirl said:

Why not?

I only have one suit, but it's double breasted.

I'm sure the evidence is on a security camera somewhere... ;)

I had to come back and read this again! It's sooo funny! Tell him not to worry though, we are laughing WITH him, not AT him! My BF found it quite comical also!

wadesgirl said:

First, I have to address this. I do in fact have more than one bra! I do not feel the need to go and count them so I can report back to Allison, but I wanted to set her straight on this matter :D

Secondly, I want to say how glad I am that I (meaning my DH!) have been able to provide you with some smiles, laughter, snorts, and in some cases coffee-up-the-nose. You are very welcome!

I hope you are all having a GREAT Friday, hooray for the weekend!

colegrovet said:
so, what did he do lat it on his desk after he found it? or stick it in his jacket? with part of it hanging out? Oh the rumors that can go on at his work now.....

He should just put it on backwards and let it hold up his shoulder blades.

AnnieBee said:

If anyone had seen him, I bet he woulda felt like a real boob.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If anyone had seen him, I bet he woulda felt like a real boob.

KG, your jokes are killing me! They are getting funnier than thinking of him walking down the hall with a bra on his sweater...

I bet he's going to come home with this tonight:http://baggageforless.com/prodimages/lewcSG1oneCan.jpg

I guess now he can accuse you of being clingy.

Stop it you guys!! Just stop! I am now snorting and water just came out my nose! (At least I was smart enough to not drink anything hot!) :D

Last edited:
It's so uplifting to have such a positive thread, after some of the ones that have separated us. My cup runneth over with laughter.*snort*

Thanks for the laughs everyone!! I'm not very witty like KG and Ann, but I will say that all of this has really boosted my spirits!!! :)

How long are we going to milk this thread?

Well KG, probably as long as all of us warped ones continue to stroke it!

AnnieBee said:
... and no, that is not the beginning of a joke :). I was wondering if I should have chosen personal instead of humor... :D

My DH called me from work this morning and said, don't look for your bra this morning, it's here with me. Turns out that when he sat on the edge of the bath to put his socks on, my bra attached itself to his sweater...

... and he didn't notice 'til he was at work walking from one building to another and wondered what was flapping around :D. I have to admit I laughed pretty hard at that... Although I have to admit I'm also relieved that it was a nice one, not a dingy off-white old one :D :blushing:.

Anyway, just hoped I could give you ladies (and gents) a chuckle this morning!
That reminds me of a story - one of our old neighbors went to a gym daily before work. he took his clothes with him for after his post wok out shower. well his wifes khacki trousers accidentaly ended up on his section of the closet & he took them without realizing. So after his shower & he discovered the pants were a few sizes too small & he was stuck!

At least, his wife didn't find 'em in the glove compartment.

Kelly Ripa was talking about something like this yesterday... she had taken her bra off on a flight (weird huh!?) and couldn't find it in her carryon but figured she would just look for it later. After walking through an airport, out to the car and through the lobby of her building and into her house her daughter asked her, mom why is your bra hanging from your scarf?! It thought that was funny. Even more funny that it was a man this morning!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I can barely type this! You all just made my Friday the best ever!

pampermejolene said:
Kelly Ripa was talking about something like this yesterday... she had taken her bra off on a flight (weird huh!?) and couldn't find it in her carryon but figured she would just look for it later. After walking through an airport, out to the car and through the lobby of her building and into her house her daughter asked her, mom why is your bra hanging from your scarf?!

It thought that was funny. Even more funny that it was a man this morning!

I'm surprised she wasn't on the front cover of the Enquirer with that one!

I have been down sick all day, and just now read this - I laughed, but then it made me almost cry, because laughing makes me cough, and coughing REALLY hurts!

But thanks for the laugh anyway. I was laying here feeling bummed because DS and DH are at a family birthday party without me - so I needed something funny!

I can just see John striding along w/ a bra hanging from his sweater!

So funny Annie, I bet you almost died yourself when you found out! Thanks for the laughs!

ahhhh! That is so funny!
The worst I have ever had is a sock hanging out the bottom of my pants.

I went to school one time with a thong in my pant leg, it fell out in class, I kinda slid it with my foot over to my bag and hurried up and shoved it into my bookbag! Dunno if anyone saw it, but I was embarassed anyways!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have been down sick all day, and just now read this - I laughed, but then it made me almost cry, because laughing makes me cough, and coughing REALLY hurts!

But thanks for the laugh anyway. I was laying here feeling bummed because DS and DH are at a family birthday party without me - so I needed something funny!

I can just see John striding along w/ a bra hanging from his sweater!

Oh Becky, I'm sorry to hear you're sick :( but glad to have made you laugh, but sorry to have made you cough, I tend to get awful coughs, and it is really a pain... I hope you get better SOON!

And I'll tell Jon you were thinking of him :D.

A thong gone wrong Andrea? I think a bra at NASA still wins!

vwpamperedchef said:
So funny Annie, I bet you almost died yourself when you found out! Thanks for the laughs!

Om gosh, I did! And DH laughed a ton when he read this thread... yes, I did show him, he's happy to have made everyone laugh :).

Hmmm...I have found extra pantyhose sometimes in my pants...but never in public, but a thong! Oh my...I would die... Course like Maxine, if I ever put one on, I would take forever to get it off! I know...TMI!

<h2>1. How did your husband end up with your bra at work?</h2><p>My husband accidentally sat on my bra while putting on his socks and it ended up attached to his sweater without him noticing.</p><h2>2. Was it a funny experience for you?</h2><p>Yes, I couldn't help but laugh when my husband told me what happened. It was definitely unexpected!</p><h2>3. Was it an embarrassing situation for your husband?</h2><p>He didn't think anyone saw him, so he wasn't too embarrassed. Plus, it was a nice bra and not an old, dingy one.</p><h2>4. Did your husband realize he had your bra with him before he got to work?</h2><p>No, he only noticed it while walking from one building to another at work. It was flapping around and he wondered what it was.</p><h2>5. Did you find the situation amusing?</h2><p>Absolutely! It's not something that happens every day and it gave me a good laugh in the morning.</p>

1. How did your husband end up with your bra at work?

My husband accidentally sat on my bra while putting on his socks and it ended up attached to his sweater without him noticing.

2. Was it a funny experience for you?

Yes, I couldn't help but laugh when my husband told me what happened. It was definitely unexpected!

3. Was it an embarrassing situation for your husband?

He didn't think anyone saw him, so he wasn't too embarrassed. Plus, it was a nice bra and not an old, dingy one.

4. Did your husband realize he had your bra with him before he got to work?

No, he only noticed it while walking from one building to another at work. It was flapping around and he wondered what it was.

5. Did you find the situation amusing?

Absolutely! It's not something that happens every day and it gave me a good laugh in the morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
dkitten13