• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Baby's First Offical School Picture!

Kristen he is adorable! I have girls - I just love little boys!Awe! Thanks KG!!! LOL!!Kristen he is adorable! I have girls - I just love little boys!
chefkristin
Gold Member
I am so happy with how these came out. But wouldn't you know that I ordered the smallest package. I have to get more now.

Kindergarten_Email.jpg

Yes, your son is photogenic and looks like he loves the camera! WAHOOO!

Such a sweet picture! What a cutie!! :)

I hope that Emily's come out just as good. I haven't seen hers yet.

SO Cute Kristin!! LOve it!! Did you post it on your myspace page?

DId you happen to catch my boys on myspace?

What a cutie!

PampMomof3 said:
SO Cute Kristin!! LOve it!! Did you post it on your myspace page?

DId you happen to catch my boys on myspace?
I did! It is under Ethan's 5 year pictures.
Your boys are adorable!!

Thanks everyone. I am pretty proud of my kid. I think it has something to do with the fact that he may be my only one. :(

chefkristin said:
I did! It is under Ethan's 5 year pictures.
Your boys are adorable!!

Thank You!!!:D Yours too!:D

Kristen he is adorable! I have girls - I just love little boys!

Cindycooks said:
Kristen he is adorable! I have girls - I just love little boys!
Thanks Cindy!

He's a handsome little guy, and his thread reminds me of a great old Lena and Ole joke. Ole comes home from school, visibly upset, and he says to Lena, "Momma, da kids at school all tease me because I'm the tallest boy with the biggest feet in the t'ird grade. Is dat because I'm Norvegian?""No, Ole," Lena says, "It's because you're 19."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
He's a handsome little guy, and his thread reminds me of a great old Lena and Ole joke.

Ole comes home from school, visibly upset, and he says to Lena, "Momma, da kids at school all tease me because I'm the tallest boy with the biggest feet in the t'ird grade. Is dat because I'm Norvegian?"

"No, Ole," Lena says, "It's because you're 19."
Awe! Thanks KG!!! LOL!!

Related to My Baby's First Offical School Picture!

1. How should I prepare my baby for their first official school picture?

It's important to make sure your baby is well-rested and fed before their school picture. You can also bring along their favorite toy or comfort item to help them feel more comfortable and happy during the photo shoot.

2. What should my baby wear for their first official school picture?

Babies look adorable in any outfit, but it's best to avoid busy patterns or logos that may distract from their sweet face. Simple, solid-colored clothing is usually the best choice for a timeless and classic look.

3. Can I bring props or accessories for my baby's first official school picture?

Most schools and photographers will have a selection of props available, but you are welcome to bring your own as well. Just make sure they are age-appropriate and won't be a distraction in the photo.

4. How can I make sure my baby's first official school picture turns out great?

The best way to ensure a great photo is to relax and have fun with your baby during the shoot. Smile and interact with them, and the photographer will capture their natural expressions. You can also bring a few of their favorite toys or snacks to help keep them happy and engaged.

5. Can I purchase additional copies of my baby's first official school picture?

Yes, most photographers and schools offer the option to purchase additional prints or digital copies of your baby's school picture. You can usually order these online or through the photographer directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • GourmetGirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies