• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1st Ziplock Home Org. Party - I'm So Excited!

In summary, In a conversation, an expert summarizer of content was discussing their excitement for receiving their first houseparty box. They were
Re: HousepartyI got the same the same email last night as well and probably had the same exact thoughts you did. I didn't remember getting picked either. But i didn't investigate any further.

WLMcCoy said:
I just got an e-mail saying that I haven't invited anybody to my South Beach Party!! I didn't even know I was accepted!!!!!!!!!!

I must have missed the e-mail.. But this is my first one that I was accepted for!! && I missed it!! It was April 6th!! CRAP!! I hope this doesn't hurt my chance of getting another one.. I am SOOO mad!

Re: HousepartyJust got another e-mail....I didn't get picked for the Domino's party. Bummer!

Re: HousepartyI finally got one I am doing the juicy juice one!!!!! I am sooo excited

Re: HousepartyI got my first one - Domino's Pizza!!!!!!!!

Re: Houseparty
PampMomof3 said:
I'm not really sure what comes in the party pack except for a $40 gift card...

The website said we get Evan Almighty to watch too.

DessertDivaFL said:
The website said we get Evan Almighty to watch too.

I read that....I dont' know too much about that movie...CONGRATS!!

Re: HousepartyHey, Kristi...looks like us FL gals get to do the Domino Pizza thing! Wahoo!

DessertDivaFL said:
Hey, Kristi...looks like us FL gals get to do the Domino Pizza thing! Wahoo!

Yay!! We're excited and thinking about having Poker night as well!

PampMomof3 said:
Yay!! We're excited and thinking about having Poker night as well!

That is a great idea! We love Texas Hold 'Em!

Re: HousepartyWhat is this houseparty??? Do tell!!!:chef:

Re: Housepartyyes I would really like to know about this. thanks

Re: HousepartyMy Werther's party pack just arrived. It includes a fleece Comfort Club blanket for me, a 10-pack of Werther's Post-it notes, and 60 bags of caramel chocolate, half milk and half dark. That is a LOT of chocolate!! I'm going to hand some out today to some people who haven't yet replied to my invite. Everyone who comes will be taking home a lot of chocolate! Plus there's a Party Planning Guide, "Comforting Chatter & Curious Matters" cards for icebreakers, plus a HUGE stack of coupons.

I might try making some Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies with them or a variation of the Symphony Brownies...

For those wondering, HouseParty.com is a marketing technique that companies can use to launch new products, TV shows, etc. You join the Web site and can sign up to be alerted when the parties you're interested in are open for applications. If you're accepted, you set up the party on the HouseParty Web site, invite people and have your party on the designated day. For the Werther's party, it's April 25. We'll be sampling, of course, and I'll be serving the suggested Caramel Chocotini recipes. :)

This is my first one. I'm looking forward to it!

Kelly

Re: HousepartyWow! Kelly is so lucky! I love chocolate. Prefer Hershey's though!

Re: HousepartyYes! I got an invite and made it into the American Idol Party! Woohoo! Thanks ladies for helping a guy find fun free stuff!

Re: HousepartyI am hosting an American Idol Party!!! I want to win the car!!!

<h2>1. What items will be included in my Ziplock Home Organization Party package?</h2><p>The package will include a variety of Ziplock products such as containers, bags, and organizers, as well as informational materials and tips for hosting a successful party.</p><h2>2. How do I prepare for my Ziplock Home Organization Party?</h2><p>Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or tips. Additionally, prepare a guest list and send out invitations to ensure a successful turnout.</p><h2>3. Can I customize my Ziplock Home Organization Party to fit my needs?</h2><p>Yes, you can customize your party to fit your specific needs and interests. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific requests or themes you would like to incorporate into your party.</p><h2>4. How long does a Ziplock Home Organization Party typically last?</h2><p>A typical party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the party timeline and ensure a smooth and efficient event.</p><h2>5. What are the benefits of hosting a Ziplock Home Organization Party?</h2><p>Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality, versatile Ziplock products. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about organization tips and tricks.</p>

Related to My 1st Ziplock Home Org. Party - I'm So Excited!

1. What items will be included in my Ziplock Home Organization Party package?

The package will include a variety of Ziplock products such as containers, bags, and organizers, as well as informational materials and tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I prepare for my Ziplock Home Organization Party?

Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or tips. Additionally, prepare a guest list and send out invitations to ensure a successful turnout.

3. Can I customize my Ziplock Home Organization Party to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize your party to fit your specific needs and interests. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific requests or themes you would like to incorporate into your party.

4. How long does a Ziplock Home Organization Party typically last?

A typical party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the party timeline and ensure a smooth and efficient event.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Ziplock Home Organization Party?

Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality, versatile Ziplock products. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about organization tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • kmaynard