• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Having a Orville and Maybelline Party!!!

In summary, those of you who signed up on houseparty will know what I'm talking about. I was picked to host the Orville and Maybelline party!! We will preview the Lipstick Jungle season 2 premier and get FREE stuff from Orville and Maybelline. I'm so excited!! Hopefully I will have had my surgery by then and be recovered enough!
Well, I'm sure there are a lot of people who do that, but I think that the party will be fun!! I need some distraction from stress right now!

I just got an email about the Living Green House party! I'm a host! YAY! I'm excited!

pampermejolene said:
I just got an email about the Living Green House party! I'm a host! YAY! I'm excited!

Oh Jolene!!! Me too!!! So what are we supposed to do now? Do they just send us stuff??? I entered for the Ford one as well - hmmm maybe we will get a car - LOL!

Did anyone get there stuff - let us know!!

I got just picked for the Living Green one too!! :) How exciting!! I can't wait! It's just fun to "win" something!! And the party will be fun too!

I signed up for the Ford one too... I'm curious, it sounds like they are going to bring a car to your house and have your friends test drive it if you get that party! How cool would that be?
I just think it would be fun to have a party around that new show (can't think of the name of it right now). YAY fun!And ya, I think we just wait and get our stuff now. My friends are all confused and don't understand it. They think because I'm PC, I'm trying to sell them more stuff! oh dear! hahah!

I got the Living Green party too.

pampermejolene said:
I signed up for the Ford one too... I'm curious, it sounds like they are going to bring a car to your house and have your friends test drive it if you get that party! How cool would that be?
I just think it would be fun to have a party around that new show (can't think of the name of it right now). YAY fun!

And ya, I think we just wait and get our stuff now. My friends are all confused and don't understand it. They think because I'm PC, I'm trying to sell them more stuff! oh dear! hahah!

I just signed up too... I put that I do own a Ford, 1993 Thunderbird that has over 100,000 miles:D

YAY for all of you!! You will have so much fun. Dor, just wait and they will send you a party package with all your stuff in it! Check your party site often and they will give you updates. I just had mine Wednesday and it was so much fun. I could have done more than I did if I hadn't just had surgery, but my DH cleaned up for me and was the hostess! LOL

I got picked for the Living Green Party also! My package shipped today and is supposed to be here on Thursday!!!

Hooray, I am hosting a Barilla party!

<h2>1. What is the Orville and Maybelline Party?</h2><p>The Orville and Maybelline Party is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can preview the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle and receive free products from Orville and Maybelline.</p><h2>2. How were you chosen to host the party?</h2><p>I signed up on Houseparty and was selected to host the Orville and Maybelline Party.</p><h2>3. When and where is the party taking place?</h2><p>The party will take place on September 17th. The location will depend on the host, so it could be at your home or another designated location.</p><h2>4. What can I expect from the party?</h2><p>At the party, you can expect to watch the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle, as well as receive free products from Orville and Maybelline. There may also be other activities or demonstrations related to Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. Do I need to have surgery to attend the party?</h2><p>No, having surgery is not a requirement to attend the party. The host simply mentioned their own personal circumstances in the invitation to share their excitement about the event.</p>

Related to I'm Having a Orville and Maybelline Party!!!

1. What is the Orville and Maybelline Party?

The Orville and Maybelline Party is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can preview the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle and receive free products from Orville and Maybelline.

2. How were you chosen to host the party?

I signed up on Houseparty and was selected to host the Orville and Maybelline Party.

3. When and where is the party taking place?

The party will take place on September 17th. The location will depend on the host, so it could be at your home or another designated location.

4. What can I expect from the party?

At the party, you can expect to watch the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle, as well as receive free products from Orville and Maybelline. There may also be other activities or demonstrations related to Pampered Chef products.

5. Do I need to have surgery to attend the party?

No, having surgery is not a requirement to attend the party. The host simply mentioned their own personal circumstances in the invitation to share their excitement about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • Kim Potts