• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Having a Orville and Maybelline Party!!!

In summary, those of you who signed up on houseparty will know what I'm talking about. I was picked to host the Orville and Maybelline party!! We will preview the Lipstick Jungle season 2 premier and get FREE stuff from Orville and Maybelline. I'm so excited!! Hopefully I will have had my surgery by then and be recovered enough!
chefshawna
Gold Member
Those of you who signed up on houseparty will know what I'm talking about. I was picked to host the Orville and Maybelline party!! We will preview the Lipstick Jungle season 2 premier and get FREE stuff from Orville and Maybelline. I'm so excited!! Hopefully I will have had my surgery by then and be recovered enough! It's September 17th. I just had to share.

Lucky! I was just denied the Alli party! :( I did sign up for the orville one and the maybelline too! Will see if I get picked?

I know, I never thought I'd actually get picked for one. I'm not what you would consider the lucky type. Maybe this is my change of luck.

Hey Heather I got the Alli reject letter too!
I'm gonna keep trying!
Congrats Shawna let us know how it goes and all the goodies you get for free!
Tammy

So when you sign up for them, you are supposed to get an email letting you know either way?

I have signed up for TONS of them, but never got an acceptance OR a denial letter....

I am with you Kelly!! I never get a rejection or acception letter or email from anyone!!

I haven't been picked yet. I wonder what it is about me that they don't like?

I have gotten a couple rejection e-mails and then tonight I checked and the acceptance was there.

Hey... I was rejected from the Alli one as well! I don't feel as bad hearing all of you were rejected too. I wonder what the secret is to getting picked???

Wasn't there a questionaire about the lbs you wanted to lose?? Maybe it was for those who wanted to lose like 100+ lbs???

Where did you get rejected from? What kind of parties are these?

I got my acceptance email too!!! Wahoooooo. I can't wait for the popcorn, lime and salt?! I must admit though, I have NEVER watched Lipstick Jungle. I had to google it! This is going to be fun, lol.

WHat is a "Orville" party???

I'm with you as well Kelly - I signed up for a bunch and haven't heard either way - hmmmm.

Good for you! Sounds like fun. Wish we had this in Canada....

Ok I should have never brought the website up. I have not anything since.

I have only gotten one regection for ALI. I guess I am waiting for the others!

I hope you guys have fun. It is so exciting getting your stuff

I got this party too! I am so excited. Also, thank you all for posting on CS about houseparty.com because I had never even heard of this until a few weeks ago. (Please don't secretly hate me for "stealing your popcorn party". I think Canon is selecting right now, maybe someone on here will get that. I wonder if you can get selected for more than one party at a time??:D

I haven't gotten a "accepted or rejected e-mail".
These are House Party parties. You sign up, fill out a questionarre, and if you get picked you get samples to share with your friends when you have your party.

I was picked for Orville, denied fro Alli.
What do we do now?

I'm glad so many other Cheffers got it and sorry to the ones who had the rejections! I was so shocked when I got this, yours will be soon, I can just feel it! LOL
I guess now we just wait for our stuff and continue to blog and upload pics and stuff to the houseparty site and tell people about it.

PChefPEI said:
Good for you! Sounds like fun. Wish we had this in Canada....

we do. Or I think we do. There's a spot that asks what country you're from & I keep getting invites to apply.

go to houseparty.com & create a profile.

BTW: I've applied for a ton. I get emails telling me to apply, but nothing rejecting or accepting my application.

That is awesome Shawna! I didnt sign up for that one because I don't wear make or eat popcorn! But have fun! Let us know how it goes...

I signed up for the Orville party but haven't heard anything yet. My Fisher Price House Party is this weekend and we are so excited. This will be my first time hosting one and I can't wait.

vwpamperedchef said:
That is awesome Shawna! I didnt sign up for that one because I don't wear make or eat popcorn! But have fun! Let us know how it goes...

Well, I don't wear much makeup! LOL My sister is so excited about this b/c she loves Lipstick Jungle!! I think we'll have lots of fun! Does anyone know, is it the entire new season premiere episode or just clips from it??

I think it's the entire season premiere.

peichef said:
we do. Or I think we do. There's a spot that asks what country you're from & I keep getting invites to apply.

go to houseparty.com & create a profile.

BTW: I've applied for a ton. I get emails telling me to apply, but nothing rejecting or accepting my application.

Oh ho....not sure if it's a good thing!! LOL Thanks Charity! :)

PChefPEI said:
Oh ho....not sure if it's a good thing!! LOL Thanks Charity! :)

We are Canadian and we can't be accepted. They don't have a disclaimer saying so but I emailed and asked and they replied that it's only open to the US right now.

rennea said:
We are Canadian and we can't be accepted. They don't have a disclaimer saying so but I emailed and asked and they replied that it's only open to the US right now.

well poo! why do they keep telling me to apply? poo on them!

I got my acceptance email also! Woohoo! So exciting!
:)
I love Lipstick Jungle!

I didn't get picked for this one either. I was really hoping to since it's my b-day! Oh well. Maybe I'm saving up for the pasta party! That's my style.... lol! :D

peichef said:
well poo! why do they keep telling me to apply? poo on them!

LOL! You're funny, Charity....it does suck though. That would have been fun. A Barbie party would have been awesome for DD...and me :p!

let me say again "poo"!I feel better now.

I know, I did email them back asking to put a disclaimer on the website that it's for the US only. I keep getting emails to apply to :( I guess in the beginning you could sign up if you were from Canada but they said they had "border" issues.

I have applied but have not gotten any parties yet.

I thought I had gotten b/c when I logged in and clicked on one it said "you party package shipped on..." I emailed them b/c I had never gotten anything saying I had gotten the party and they responsed to tell me I was not given the party.

Me too Jennifer, and when nothing happened I did email them and that's how I found out that Canada wasn't part of it.

I bet a lot of people thought the same thing when they logged on and it said it had been shipped.

jrstephens said:
I have applied but have not gotten any parties yet.

I thought I had gotten b/c when I logged in and clicked on one it said "you party package shipped on..." I emailed them b/c I had never gotten anything saying I had gotten the party and they responsed to tell me I was not given the party.

Well isn't that just Cruel!! :rolleyes:

They've shipped my package and here is the contents!!!!:sing: It should be here by the 15th, of course that's when I'm having my surgery, so hopefully it will get here before then!!

3 boxes of Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet ® Popping Corn in Natural Lime & Salt
4 boxes of Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet ® Popping Corn in Buttery Salt & Cracked Pepper
15 Orville Popcorn bowls
15 Orville Postcards
6 Orville Coupon offers
15 Lipstick Jungle Collectable Bonfire Postcards
1 Lipstick Jungle Season 2 premiere preview DVD
1 Lipstick Jungle book by Candace Bushnell
Maybelline New York Cosmetics:
15 Colossal Volum’ Express Mascaras
15 Mineral Power Lipcolors
15 Mineral Power Packette samples
1 Maybelline Lipstick
1 Expert Wear Shadow
1 Maybelline New York Lip Liner

Can you say, WOW!!:D:D:D:love: I am so excited. I just hope I am feeling o.k. by the 17th. I told DH that if I'm not feeling good, he would have to be the host! LOL :eek:

I just got picked for the Cartoon Network one. I am so excited. My sons birthday is October 1st and we were planning to have the party that day anyway so now it can be extra special.

shed said:
I just got picked for the Cartoon Network one. I am so excited. My sons birthday is October 1st and we were planning to have the party that day anyway so now it can be extra special.

Awesome!! I signed up for that one, but didn't get it. I hope you have a great time and your son has a fun time!! Let us know what you get!

I got picked for the cannon party!!! I'm so excited!!

twinchefs said:
I got picked for the cannon party!!! I'm so excited!!

Ohhh, my sister and I wanted that one. We scrapbook a lot! Have fun and let us know how it goes!!

I can't beleive I got picked. I signed up for 3 or 4 but this is the one that I really wanted. All I know about it so far is I get a cannon photo printer.:love:

twinchefs said:
I can't beleive I got picked. I signed up for 3 or 4 but this is the one that I really wanted. All I know about it so far is I get a cannon photo printer.:love:

WOW!!!!! I would love that!! Congrats!

I really wanted to do the Fisher-Price party, but it was too late when I had heard about the house-party... SOOO I am waiting for another baby/mommy related one.. I know a TON of mothers w/ young children!

I am so happy for everyone getting picked. Since I mentioned it here I have not got one :(. I hope everyone has a great time most of the parties you can incorp. PC with. Have fun!!!

I got picked for the star wars one. Not sure what to do with that. LOL!

I was rejected by all my parties that I entered :(. I wonder what the criteria is to get picked???

chefkristin said:
I got picked for the star wars one. Not sure what to do with that. LOL!

My DH would come to that one!

What exactly are these parties?

There are house parties where you hold a party featuring a product. They send you free stuff and you have a party on certain day. Take a look at the website houseparty.com it is all free!!!

Oklabell said:
There are house parties where you hold a party featuring a product. They send you free stuff and you have a party on certain day. Take a look at the website houseparty.com it is all free!!!

Cool, I'll check it out!

Question though...what keeps you from just saying you'll have a party and then just keeping the stuff?

<h2>1. What is the Orville and Maybelline Party?</h2><p>The Orville and Maybelline Party is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can preview the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle and receive free products from Orville and Maybelline.</p><h2>2. How were you chosen to host the party?</h2><p>I signed up on Houseparty and was selected to host the Orville and Maybelline Party.</p><h2>3. When and where is the party taking place?</h2><p>The party will take place on September 17th. The location will depend on the host, so it could be at your home or another designated location.</p><h2>4. What can I expect from the party?</h2><p>At the party, you can expect to watch the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle, as well as receive free products from Orville and Maybelline. There may also be other activities or demonstrations related to Pampered Chef products.</p><h2>5. Do I need to have surgery to attend the party?</h2><p>No, having surgery is not a requirement to attend the party. The host simply mentioned their own personal circumstances in the invitation to share their excitement about the event.</p>

Related to I'm Having a Orville and Maybelline Party!!!

1. What is the Orville and Maybelline Party?

The Orville and Maybelline Party is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can preview the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle and receive free products from Orville and Maybelline.

2. How were you chosen to host the party?

I signed up on Houseparty and was selected to host the Orville and Maybelline Party.

3. When and where is the party taking place?

The party will take place on September 17th. The location will depend on the host, so it could be at your home or another designated location.

4. What can I expect from the party?

At the party, you can expect to watch the season 2 premiere of Lipstick Jungle, as well as receive free products from Orville and Maybelline. There may also be other activities or demonstrations related to Pampered Chef products.

5. Do I need to have surgery to attend the party?

No, having surgery is not a requirement to attend the party. The host simply mentioned their own personal circumstances in the invitation to share their excitement about the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
theonlychuck
  • Kim Potts