• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grey Poupon Party: A Fun and Delicious Way to Book with Me!

In summary, Sarah was accepted for the Grey Poupon party, Kara got the Living Green party, and In summary, Kara was not accepted for the Barilla party, but is a host for the Grey Poupon!
TammyStar
LOL my daughter is laughing at me because she can't believe I was excited to finally get picked for a party! I'm hoping if it goes well I will get picked for others. I think I'm going to do it on a Sunday more like a football get together and do PC recipies to entice people to book with me!

I got picked for the Living Green party---WOO HOO! GO US!

I got picked for the GP one too! I'm going to do the Saturday night & deem it a girls night out. Most of my family farms, so by then (hopefully), the guys will be in the field. :)

I just got pick for the Barilla Pasta one. Its my first. . .anyone do one already that can tell me what its like and what actually happens

ooooohhh Kara, I would have liked the pasta one! Goes good with wine!

Have fun and let us know how it goes, this is my first so I have no advice!

I was so excited when I got the pasta one. I really can't wait I am just a little neverous cause I don't know really what to do or what to expect.

K_Jurich said:
I just got pick for the Barilla Pasta one. Its my first. . .anyone do one already that can tell me what its like and what actually happens

I got this one too and it is also my first one I will do it on 10-25 along with a spa party I am having (kill two birds with one stone)

Oooh, yum! I would have loved to do the pasta one too. I'm excited & not sure what is expected. It should be fun!

What on earth are y'all talking about?

Houseparty.com check it out. I don't know too too much about it but the website does give you information but this will be my first.

IAmChefJ said:

That was might thought also!

I checked this out. Sounds fun, but I'm interested to see how it works!

I got picked for the Fisher Price one and it was a lot of fun. They send your items to you about a week before the party. I did have trouble with my tracking numbers but a quick e-mail to House Party and they got back with me the same day. I took lots of pictures at the party and posted them on my party site. A day after the party they sent out a survey to all the hosts asking general questions about how the event went. It was a ton of fun and I can't wait to host another one.

I just got accepted for the Barilla pasta one! I am excited and a bit lost too!

I was not accepted for the Barilla party, but am a host for the Grey Poupon! This will be my first, too. I'm excited, because it will be interesting to see how we can make mustard into a party theme!

Sarah,

I just got picked for the grey poupon too. thats funny I live in Amissville VA so we're so close!
My 1st also-
I am planning an all mustard event- mustard dips, baked brie which has mustard and maybe even a cocktail w/ mustard. The grey poupon website has the recipes. But I can;t seem to find a mustard dessert!:

I did the Orville and Maybelline Lipstick Jungle party and it was awesome!! My sister just got the Living Green one and my best friend got the Barilla one, another sister got the Grey Poupon, but didn't set her site up quick enough and so missed it. But, that means I will be going to the other two!! I'm so excited!! All you need to do now is set up your site, invite your guests and just wait for them to ship your package. You can upload pictures or go on and blog if you want to. Afterwards they will send you a survey to fill out and then ask you to forward an e-mail to your guests to fill out one too. That's it, you get lots of free stuff and coupons! Congrats to all and have fun!!!
Did you see the new one that is a Cookie Swap?? I think that sounds like fun!

It's kind of addictive, isn't it? :) I'm really excited for my mustard party...lol! I think I'm going to have to really make sure my guests know that I'm NOT going to be trying to sell them a bunch of mustard! LOL!! :D

I think I'm going to make some of our beer bread in the mini loaf pan. I also thought about doing some pigs in a blanket to use as a dipper. Pretzels, of course. Maybe some cheese & crackers. What's every one else doing?

crystalscookingnow said:
I think I'm going to make some of our beer bread in the mini loaf pan. I also thought about doing some pigs in a blanket to use as a dipper. Pretzels, of course. Maybe some cheese & crackers. What's every one else doing?

Ohhh, that sounds really good and I don't even like mustard that much!! LOL

I am doing this party too!!! I am so excited and never done one before!!! I def plan on the pigs in a blanket though and maybe some pretzels!!!

What did y'all say that got you invited?!?! My friend and I have applied for a few and we have never been chosen - argh! I would love to know your secrets (if you have any)!

chefshawna said:
Ohhh, that sounds really good and I don't even like mustard that much!! LOL

You can come to my house if you want! :D

Alison - I'm not sure what I 'did' right! lol... I had applied for a ton before I got chosen too.

Last edited:
Me too Crystal I don't know what I did "right" for this one. I apply for all of them and have gotten 6 reject letters before I finally got this one! I like the above ideas but still want to see what exactly they are sending me. I'm still thinking of doing a football party with it.

IAmChefJ said:

I was thinking the same thing!! I will have to check it out!

Trina

Related to Grey Poupon Party: A Fun and Delicious Way to Book with Me!

1. What is a "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party"?

A "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party" is a fun and interactive cooking party hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a chance for you and your friends to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using our delicious Grey Poupon products.

2. How do I host a "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party"?

To host a "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and products for the party.

3. What types of recipes are featured at a "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party"?

A "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party" features a variety of recipes using Grey Poupon products such as mustards, dressings, and sauces. These recipes range from appetizers to main dishes and even desserts.

4. Can I customize the menu for my "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party"?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the menu for your "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party" based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party"?

Yes, as a host of a "Woohoo Grey Poupon Party", you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Your consultant can provide more details on the current host benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • sperts
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefsteph07