• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My Grey Poupon Party Package!!

In summary, the grey poupon house party package came with the following: harvest coarse ground, savory honey and hearty spicy brown mustards, a grey poupon apron, a house party DVD, GP measuring cup, GP coupons, the mustard pairing wheel, recipe cards, gift bags, trivia games (on dvd), and the idea to stage an "I want to be a TV Chef" demo to video & enter in a contest!
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm so excited! I just got my grey poupon house party package! It's really cool. I think my guests are going to be really excited about this. Anyone want to come? LOL!!

What came in it?

What did you get?

for me:
Harvest Coarse Ground, Savory Honey and Hearty Spicy Brown mustards
Grey Poupon Apron - says "Let them Eat Mustard"
House Party DVD
GP Measuring Cup - looks like our measure all
GP Coupons
Mustard Pairing Wheel - tells which mustards go good with different things
Recipe Cards

for guests:
Harvest Coarse Ground mustard
GP Measuring Cup - looks like our measure all
GP Coupons
Mustard Pairing Wheel
recipe cards

Plus really cute gift bags for everyone's stuff to go in

Plus trivia games (on dvd), and the idea to stage an 'I want to be a TV Chef" demo to video & enter in a contest!

FUN!! Sounds like a good time!!

What if your guest does not like mustard?? HA! Just had to ask!!

ha ha... I do have a friend that hates mustard, but loves ketchup... I'm gonna have some other stuff too besides the mustard stuff. But the recipes actually use the mustard in them, not just as a dip or condiment. :) I'm really excited!!

HOw did you get a Grey Poupon PArty Pack???

Can you still sign up to get one??

Lisa

I signed up through HouseParty.com and was chosen as one of the hosts. The hosts have already been decided for the GP party, but they've got lots of other great parties coming up.

Sounds good to me, also! I'd like to get in on this.

I have applied for them all but haven't gotten accepted yet.

The GP one looks delish to try.

I would love to get the cheese one that is coming up!

I went over and applied for the next 3 dates they have listed as I've got shows those dates. Not sure how Green Cleaning products can fit with PC, but if I get that one, I'll wing it.

Thanks for the info.

Lisa

jrstephens said:
I have applied for them all but haven't gotten accepted yet.

The GP one looks delish to try.

I would love to get the cheese one that is coming up!

Don't feel bad, as I haven't been choses for 3 parties either!:( I just signed up for another one and I wonder if I will get chosen?:rolleyes:

I got my package for the Barilla Pasta one the other day!

I also just signed up for the Good Housekeeping COOKIE EXCHANGE ONE!! I really hope I get picked for that one!

I got my package 2 minutes ago!! The measuring cups are hysterical. You can't use them for liquids, like our Measure Alls, because they don't have the measurements, and the way the lip is shaped, it would be hard to pour out liquids, without making a mess.

Hmm, may be a good way to show off the Measure All, now I think about it.

KellyTheChef said:
I got my package for the Barilla Pasta one the other day!

I also just signed up for the Good Housekeeping COOKIE EXCHANGE ONE!! I really hope I get picked for that one!

I signed up for that one too.

Kodeysmom said:
I signed up for that one too.

Me three, I hope I get chosen!:rolleyes:

This sounds so fun! I hope I get picked! I really wish I would have applied for the Ford Warriors in Pink party though. Darn! Be sure to let us know how the GP parties go, ok?

I signed up for the Cookie Exchange one as well! I did finally get picked for one - The Saturn Real Simple, Real Life one. I should get my box by Monday! And I get a free loaner car from Thu-Sat to try a Saturn!

GourmetGirl said:
I signed up for the Cookie Exchange one as well! I did finally get picked for one - The Saturn Real Simple, Real Life one. I should get my box by Monday! And I get a free loaner car from Thu-Sat to try a Saturn!

Oh! That is so awesome! What kind of car are you going to get?

crystalscookingnow said:
Oh! That is so awesome! What kind of car are you going to get?

I'm going to ask for a Vue - I told their rep that I really liked the Vue so she told me to tell them that's what I wanted! I'm bummed though as I am at a conference on Thursday, so I have to wait until that evening to get the car and then spend Friday at the conference again - so no big joy rides for me :( I'm super excited about the gas card and Real Simple Entertaining book!

Did your list say party games for everyone? I'm trying to figure out what party games mean. Are yours specialized for the GP event?

That would stink! I would be asking for an Outlook. That's what I'm trying to talk DH into buying for me... :D

Mine came with a cd that says Grey Poupon on it. I haven't watched yet but I imagine they must be tailored to the party. Mine said it was more about food stuffs.

I hope I get picked for the Cookie Exchange. How long does it take to find out? I'm trying to set my December show schedule and if I don't get picked I want to work that day. Maybe I still will. I'll do a brunch party then do the cookie exchange in the evening.

How long from the time your applied for the Grey Poupon did you know you were accepted?

crystalscookingnow said:
I'm so excited! I just got my grey poupon house party package! It's really cool. I think my guests are going to be really excited about this. Anyone want to come? LOL!!

I got mine today! Very cool but they are taking my mini measure alls from PC for Grey Poupon! I can not wait to sample it though!

Chef Kearns said:
I hope I get picked for the Cookie Exchange. How long does it take to find out? I'm trying to set my December show schedule and if I don't get picked I want to work that day. Maybe I still will. I'll do a brunch party then do the cookie exchange in the evening.

How long from the time your applied for the Grey Poupon did you know you were accepted?

I thought when I "verified" through the email that it said we would have an answer about the cookie show by the 8th of November?

You also don't necessarily have to hold your party on the EXACT date...you can do it a bit before or a bit after the date if need be.

I had my Barilla party last night and we had a blast! The pasta was tasty, the wine was flowing, but having my friends over was the best part.

Quick question - do the guests buy anything? I've been picked for the Arm and Hammer party and can't find anything about purchasing...

I have my Barilla party Saturday night it was lots of fun. No there is nothing to buy its just a way for them to get thier advertising out there. Its really nice.

Related to I Got My Grey Poupon Party Package!!

1. What is included in the "I Got My Grey Poupon Party Package"?

The "I Got My Grey Poupon Party Package" includes a variety of gourmet mustard products from Grey Poupon, along with recipe cards and serving suggestions to help you create a delicious spread for your party.

2. How many people does the party package serve?

The party package is designed to serve 8-10 people, but can be adjusted depending on your serving sizes and preferences.

3. Can I customize the package to include specific Grey Poupon products?

Unfortunately, the party package is pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional Grey Poupon products separately to add to your party spread.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for the party package?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the "I Got My Grey Poupon Party Package." However, be sure to check our website and social media pages for any current deals or offers.

5. How can I order the "I Got My Grey Poupon Party Package"?

The party package can be ordered through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly through the Pampered Chef website. Simply search for "Grey Poupon" and add the party package to your cart.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
  • nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3
Replies
Views
letscook04