• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1st Ziplock Home Org. Party - I'm So Excited!

In summary, In a conversation, an expert summarizer of content was discussing their excitement for receiving their first houseparty box. They were
nicki25
Silver Member
I just got confirmed for my first houseparty. I am doing the Ziplock Home Organization Party. I can't wait. I am so excited to get my package in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: HousepartyOh my goodness!! What time did you get notification? I really REALLY want this one and have been looking for it!! I am going to check again...

Oh and Congrats to you!!

Re: HousepartyYea! Good for you! They are so fun!!
I just got my "Trust Me" houseparty box today! Guess I should go check my email. I could use some organizational help!!

Re: HousepartyThe email came at 4:03 this afternoon. I can't wait!!!!!! Did I just say that again??

Re: HousepartyThat is awesome! My DH really wanted that one. I wonder if he received an email today. Guess I will have to wait until he get's home tonight to find out.

Have fun!

Re: HousepartyI'm awaiting to hear on this one too! I hope I get it!

Re: HousepartyI haven't heard :( have to wait for the next one!

Re: Houseparty
pampermejolene said:
I haven't heard :(

have to wait for the next one!

Me either...darn...

Re: HousepartyMe either - AND I love Ziploc! I really wanted this one more then any other!

Re: Houseparty - Ziploc
They (Ziploc) picked me! Organization-land here we come. :)

Re: HousepartyI just went to their site, i was rejected lol!

Re: HousepartyI was picked also. Wahoo...:sing:

Re: HousepartyI did not get it either :( Getting houseparty withdrawal syndrome LOL

Re: HousepartyCongrats to you guys who got it! I just got my reject letter & it said there were over 19000 applications!

Re: HousepartyMy sister and I both got the Velveeta one, but didn't get Ziploc. Congrats!!

Re: HousepartyI was chosen for the Velveeta and my mother in law got the Ziploc!! YAY!! :D

Re: HousepartyI'm curious about the Clairol one coming up. It'd be cool to see what you get in the kit!

Re: HousepartyJust curious, what are you guys talking about?

Re: HousepartyI didn't get this one:(
I haven't been picked for any yet....are there any tricks I don't know about ;)

Re: HousepartyYou are not the only one who is wondering!!

Re: HousepartyI just got my "Trust Me" houseparty box! I love the cut little clip boards:)

Re: Housepartyi got the velveeta one.. can't wait to get the goodies

Re: HousepartyDoes anyone know what is in the Velveeta party pack? I am just curious so I can plan better. Thanks!!

pampered.chris said:
Does anyone know what is in the Velveeta party pack? I am just curious so I can plan better. Thanks!!

Yes I do!! Here you are:

What will be in the VELVEETA Game Day House Party package?

* 1 32 oz. package of VELVEETA
* 16 VELVEETA Loaf Savers for your and your guests
* 1 can of RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
* 1 Dip Bowl
* NABISCO Chips
* 16 Snack Clips for you and your guests
* 25 Super-Cool disposable cups from Etch It® (everyone can personalize his or her own!)
* KOOL-AID Powdered Beverage
* 16 Recipe cards with coupon for you and your guests

What's in the Ziploc pack?

PampMomof3 said:
Yes I do!! Here you are:

What will be in the VELVEETA Game Day House Party package?

* 1 32 oz. package of VELVEETA
* 16 VELVEETA Loaf Savers for your and your guests
* 1 can of RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
* 1 Dip Bowl
* NABISCO Chips
* 16 Snack Clips for you and your guests
* 25 Super-Cool disposable cups from Etch It® (everyone can personalize his or her own!)
* KOOL-AID Powdered Beverage
* 16 Recipe cards with coupon for you and your guests

What's in the Ziploc pack?

Good to know what to look for. ;)

Re: HousepartyWhere on the site did you find this? I can't ever find the info on what is in the party pack until like a day before I get the pack. I have seen others comment on how cool the party pack looks but I just am never able to find it.

Oh and I got my rejection letter for the Ziploc party...I really REALLY wanted that one...Oh well, I hope everyone that got it has a BLAST!!!

Thanks so much for posting this!!

Re: HousepartyI didn't get choosen for the Velveeta or the Ziploc one. I really really wanted the ziploc as I TOTALLY need the organizational tips.

Those of you that are lucky enough to have been choosen, would you please copy and post the tips and things they share or evite me to your party so I can see them.

Thanks,

Lisa

nicki25 said:
I just got confirmed for my first houseparty. I am doing the Ziplock Home Organization Party. I can't wait. I am so excited to get my package in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! I was confirmed earlier this week!

LOL when I sent the evites...MANY of them asked me if I quit PC for Ziploc! "HECK NO, we just got a raise!" ~ got 4 recruit leads because of that comment!

Re: HousepartyI got rejected too, dang it. I got the Velveta one...can't wait!

Re: HousepartyI just got picked for my first one after about 10 applications.

pampered.chris said:
Where on the site did you find this? I can't ever find the info on what is in the party pack until like a day before I get the pack. I have seen others comment on how cool the party pack looks but I just am never able to find it.

Oh and I got my rejection letter for the Ziploc party...I really REALLY wanted that one...Oh well, I hope everyone that got it has a BLAST!!!

Thanks so much for posting this!!

No problem!! go to Party Central and click on Event Faq

Re: HousepartyI just found out what I get in my package for the Ziplock party. Check out what comes in the box:

15 Organization “To Do” Pads
15 Marker Pens
15 Ziploc® EZ Zipper Gallon Bags
15 Ziploc® Storage ½ Gallon Bags
15 Ziploc® EZ Zipper Quart Bags
15 Ziploc® Snack Bags
15 Ziploc® Snap ‘n Seal Large Rectangle Containers
15 Ziploc® Snap ‘n Seal XS Containers
15 Ziploc® Big Bags
15 Ziploc® Big Bags with special design
15 Ziploc® Home Organization Brochures with coupons
1 Ziploc® XL Flexible Tote
1 Ziploc® Twist ‘n Loc® Medium Container

I can't wait to get my box and have the party!!

Re: HousepartyWhat are you guys talking about?

Re: HousepartyWow!!! I wish i had gotten that one too!! I was telling my husband over the phone what was in the box and he said "well how much did that cost?" :eek:
I was proud to say" Nothing, it was FREE."

nicki25 said:
I just found out what I get in my package for the Ziplock party. Check out what comes in the box:

15 Marker Pens
15 Ziploc® Snack Bags
15 Ziploc® Big Bags

Get_Pampered said:
What are you guys talking about?

There a couple other threads on here about it, but if you go to Houseparty.com register, and then apply for a party that interests you. Everything is Free, really. And its a blast.

Re: HousepartyAh-ha! I've been seeing threads about velveeta and ziploc and I was so confused as to how this was connected to PC. Now it makes sense - thank you for linking me to the website :)

Re: HousepartyIt's not connected to PC, other than someone on here told all of us about it... that's why it's in the lounge section :)

Re: HousepartyI got my denied e-mail and wanted to cry :( I love ziploc and am a organizational freak!!!
Congrats to those who got it :)

nicki25 said:
I just found out what I get in my package for the Ziplock party. Check out what comes in the box:

15 Marker Pens
15 Ziploc® Snack Bags
15 Ziploc® Big Bags

I am so jealous, I live to organize :)

Re: Housepartyanyone get the Oscar party?
I just got my decline email

Re: Houseparty:D I just got the South Beach Living House party!!! Can't wait!

This is what I will get

Your South Beach Living House Party package will include:

2 packages of S’mores and 1 package of Fiber Fit Granola Bar
24 pack variety package of High Protein Cereal Bars
3 coupons for free Refrigerated Wrap kits
15 Smart Living Bingo style game cards, 24 phrase cards, and 1 game instruction sheet
15 water bottles
15 coupon handouts

starrmarie said:
:D I just got the South Beach Living House party!!! Can't wait!

This is what I will get

15 Smart Living Bingo style game cards, 24 phrase cards, and 1 game instruction sheet
15 water bottles
15 coupon handouts

WooHoo!! I got in on this one. I missed the others :(

Re: HousepartyWhat are house parties? Was this some kind of incentive? Can someone please explain for us newbies...?!

Re: Housepartydo a search for it on here (it's been talked about a lot before) or just look at the links on the bottom of this page about similar threads, or through Google.... it has nothing to do with PC, that's why it's in the lounge.

starrmarie said:
:D I just got the South Beach Living House party!!! Can't wait!

This is what I will get

15 water bottles
15 coupon handouts

I got this one too!! Can't wait for the goodies to come.

Re: Housepartyhow do you know what's included?

Re: HousepartyI just got picked for the Keurig Coffee one!!! They are sending me the brewer and 3 free boxes of coffee AND all I had to committ to was purchasing one box (11.95) that was it - I am pumped up - ANYONE get the email???

Re: Housepartynow i'm depressed....

Re: Housepartywait it says the Keurig one isn't notifying until March 30th?

Re: HousepartyI didn't get any notifcation from Keirig yet :(
I sent an application, but nothing yet

<h2>1. What items will be included in my Ziplock Home Organization Party package?</h2><p>The package will include a variety of Ziplock products such as containers, bags, and organizers, as well as informational materials and tips for hosting a successful party.</p><h2>2. How do I prepare for my Ziplock Home Organization Party?</h2><p>Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or tips. Additionally, prepare a guest list and send out invitations to ensure a successful turnout.</p><h2>3. Can I customize my Ziplock Home Organization Party to fit my needs?</h2><p>Yes, you can customize your party to fit your specific needs and interests. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific requests or themes you would like to incorporate into your party.</p><h2>4. How long does a Ziplock Home Organization Party typically last?</h2><p>A typical party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the party timeline and ensure a smooth and efficient event.</p><h2>5. What are the benefits of hosting a Ziplock Home Organization Party?</h2><p>Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality, versatile Ziplock products. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about organization tips and tricks.</p>

1. What items will be included in my Ziplock Home Organization Party package?

The package will include a variety of Ziplock products such as containers, bags, and organizers, as well as informational materials and tips for hosting a successful party.

2. How do I prepare for my Ziplock Home Organization Party?

Before your party, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and their uses. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any questions or tips. Additionally, prepare a guest list and send out invitations to ensure a successful turnout.

3. Can I customize my Ziplock Home Organization Party to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize your party to fit your specific needs and interests. Talk to your Pampered Chef consultant about any specific requests or themes you would like to incorporate into your party.

4. How long does a Ziplock Home Organization Party typically last?

A typical party can last anywhere from 1-2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the level of engagement. Your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you through the party timeline and ensure a smooth and efficient event.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Ziplock Home Organization Party?

Hosting a party not only allows you to earn free products and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to high-quality, versatile Ziplock products. Plus, it's a fun and interactive way to learn about organization tips and tricks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
  • kmaynard