• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Arm & Hammer House Party: My Exciting Package and Plans!

In summary, the speaker was selected for an Arm & Hammer House party and received a package with 16 reusable bags, cleaners, cloths, deodorizers, and coupons. They are excited to give the gifts to their friends, but have more people coming than gift bags. Other speakers in the conversation are also participating in the party and discussing ways to allocate the gifts and potential party games.
Becky0216
I was selected for an Arm & Hammer House party and got my package today. I am so exicted to get the girls together and give them there gift bags. I got 16 reusable bags, 16 all purpose cleaners, 1 degreaser, 1 window cleaner, 16 microfiber cloths, 16 fridge deodorizers and lots of coupons. I think this is an awesome pack. The bad part is I have more people coming then the amount of gift bags they gave. Go figure the one time I invite everyone and expect half, most everyone comes.

Just had to share. I think this is so cool.

Good for you!! Hope you have fun!

I would LOVE to get the Alpine Cheese or Philadelphia Cream Cheese one!!

I'm doing the Arm and Hammer party, too. I haven't received anything, yet. I have over 20 people coming, as well. Wonder if they'd send us more if we let them know????

I have 20 confirmed on the list alone. That doesn't include the ones who told me personally. I think that 16 is the most.

The FAQs say they will only send what is in the pack but you can allocate them however you want. If you have more coming than you have full gift bags for you can break them up and not everyone will have the same items in their bags. I haven't signed up for any yet because I have has so much going on but they look really fun!

I'm having this party too! My box should arrive tomorrow and I don't think I even have 16 confirmed right now-I'm still inviting more. It is bad when you can't give everyone a ton of stuff and have to split it up. Are you playing any games? We are going to try the "swap" they mentioned on the party site where guests each bring something and trade with the other guests.

Related to Arm & Hammer House Party: My Exciting Package and Plans!

What is the Arm & Hammer House Party?

The Arm & Hammer House Party is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef in collaboration with Arm & Hammer. It is a fun and interactive way for hosts to showcase and test out a variety of Arm & Hammer products while enjoying a party with friends and family.

How do I become a host for the Arm & Hammer House Party?

To become a host for the Arm & Hammer House Party, you can either sign up on the Pampered Chef website or be invited by a current host. Once you sign up, you will receive a party kit containing Arm & Hammer products, recipes, and other party materials to make your event a success.

What is included in the Arm & Hammer House Party kit?

The Arm & Hammer House Party kit includes a variety of Arm & Hammer products such as laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, toothpaste, and baking soda. It also includes recipes and party materials such as invitations, party games, and product information to help you host a successful party.

Can I customize the Arm & Hammer House Party kit for my specific needs?

Unfortunately, the Arm & Hammer House Party kit cannot be customized. However, it does include a variety of products that cater to different household needs, making it suitable for most hosts and their guests.

Are there any requirements or obligations to host an Arm & Hammer House Party?

There are no specific requirements or obligations to host an Arm & Hammer House Party. However, we do encourage hosts to invite a minimum of 10 guests to ensure a fun and interactive party experience for everyone. Hosts are also expected to share their feedback and the results of their party with Pampered Chef and Arm & Hammer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nay62