• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must Have Seasonings/Rubs for New Consultant?

In summary, the Southwest Seasoning, Italian seasoning, BBQ sauce, and the sprinkles are a must have for new consultants to use in demos.
turtle15
As a new consultant, what seasonings, rubs, etc. are a must have for new consultants to use in demos? I am already know I want the Southwest Seasoning to do the DCB Fajitas. Other suggestions?

I have found that the Greek Rub and the Italian Seasoning sell well. You should have those open at shows so that people could try/smell them.

You have to have the Sweet Caramel Sprinkles!

Chipotle Rub - my favorite

I do the Chicken Chipotle Cornbread Cups at a lot of my demos and make variations of it at home. The only thing is... that demo doesn't generate big sales in terms of the items used. You have to be creative and demo other tools as well even though they are not part of the recipe.

Southwest, Italian, BBQ and the sprinkles are the ones I use the most.

Italian & Dill

any of the sprinkles! I buy a set for using and a set for sniffing.

Last edited by a moderator:
SW (Fajitas)
Dill (veggie dip)
Italian (spaghetti sauce)
Sprinkles - all (ice cream, oatmeal....)
Rosemary and Herb (chicken)

Honestly ... look at the recipes you want to demo and go from there.

You can subsitute taco seasoning for Southwest, but I use that more than any other spice.

BBQ is a close second.

I don't have any of the sweet sprinkles and live without them just fine ... but it might be nice to have them on hand for your Feb. shows.

My director has a sampler kit where she puts the name of the spice on the top compartment of a pill keeper and puts a pinch of each spice. She says she sells many more spices by passing this around, and it is much cheaper to do as a make and take than to buy all the spices and supplies and do it yourself.

I sell several bottles of sprinkles at every show - even if all I do is pass them around, and let people sample them by shaking them in their hands.

Related to Must Have Seasonings/Rubs for New Consultant?

1. What are the must-have seasonings and rubs for a new Pampered Chef consultant?

As a new consultant, it can be overwhelming to decide which seasonings and rubs to invest in for your Pampered Chef business. However, there are a few essential products that every consultant should have in their collection:

• Garlic & Herb Rub
  • All-Purpose Dill Mix
  • Italian Seasoning Mix
  • Smoky BBQ Rub
  • Citrus & Basil Rub

These versatile seasonings and rubs can be used in a variety of dishes and will appeal to a wide range of customers.

2. Can I customize my own set of must-have seasonings and rubs?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the flexibility to create your own set of must-have seasonings and rubs based on your personal preferences and the needs of your customers. You can mix and match different seasonings and rubs to create unique flavor combinations.

3. Are there any seasonal or limited edition must-have seasonings and rubs?

Yes, Pampered Chef regularly releases seasonal and limited edition seasonings and rubs that are popular among customers. These products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to keep an eye out for them and add them to your collection while you can.

4. How can I showcase the must-have seasonings and rubs to my customers?

One of the best ways to showcase the must-have seasonings and rubs is by hosting a cooking party or demonstration. You can prepare different dishes using these seasonings and rubs and allow your customers to taste and experience the flavors for themselves. You can also provide recipe ideas and tips on how to use these products in their everyday cooking.

5. Can I offer samples of the must-have seasonings and rubs to my customers?

Yes, offering samples is a great way to introduce your customers to the must-have seasonings and rubs. You can offer small sample packets or create sample sets that customers can purchase. This allows them to try out the products before committing to buying a full-size container.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies