• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Combining Shows for Multiple Hosts a Good Idea?

In summary, the catalog show for the church gentleman is open until Nov. 25th, and he is hoping to get the stainless steel 12" skillet either free or half price. He came to me last night with two orders that totaled just barely over $150, so I could submit them as a separate show in his name, but that wouldn't give him much in the way of host benefits. Alternatively, I could attach them as outside orders to a cooking show I did on Saturday where the hostess is struggling to make the $500 mark, and they would put her over that.
caynreth
I have a gentleman who is doing a catalog show at his church, and he is leaving it open until Nov. 25th. His goal is to get the stainless steel 12" skillet either free or half price. He came to me last night, however with two orders that he wanted submitted right away because the people wanted these items in time for Thanksgiving. Those two things totaled just barely over $150 so I COULD submit them as a separate show in his name, but that wouldn't give him much in the way of host benefits, and then turn the rest in as a SECOND show in his name at the end of the month. Alternately, I could attach them as outside orders to a cooking show I did on Saturday where the hostess is struggling to make the $500 mark and these would put her over that.

What's my best course of action? Is it even feasible to do two shows for one host two weeks apart?

In May, I had a host who had to reschedule for June. She handed me a bunch of outside orders at her show, which included the May HWC items. So I turned in her Outside Orders as a catalog show, and a week later submitted her Cooking
Show. So, YEP! Go for it!

Give him both shows! It shows that you appreciate his efforts and also that you care what your customers want! Plus, it's two shows in November...don't know how many you have, but at least you'll get one FREE spring product! (I'm all about the FREE!)

As long as he understands what the deal is, then do what he wants you to do.

I'd just make it very clear that if you turn in these two orders as a show, than he would have to have $300 in orders in his next group of orders to get a half price item.Too bad you don't have a $300 show to combine it with. Then you could have a show for over $400. That way you could give him a 1/2 price item (since the $300 host already got the one she earned and his orders brough it up to the 2 HP item) and you could give him the $15 in free product he would have earned from a $150 show. The $300 host would get an extra $5 in free product, so everybody wins!In my previous line, I'd often combine shows and give each hostess credit for what she earned. Usually, this was when the show didn't sell enough to be turned in as a show, so it was my way of making sure she got something for her efforts.

What is the benefit of hosting multiple shows for one host?

Hosting multiple shows for one host allows them to earn more free products and discounts. Each show they host earns them rewards, so hosting multiple shows means they can accumulate even more rewards.

How many shows can one host have in a month?

A host can have up to four shows per month. This allows them to maximize their rewards without feeling overwhelmed.

Do all the shows have to be in-person?

No, shows can be in-person or virtual. Virtual shows are a great option for hosts who have a busy schedule or live far away from their friends and family.

Can I combine the orders from all the shows for one host?

Yes, you can combine the orders from all the shows for one host. This makes it easier for the host to earn rewards and for you to keep track of their total sales.

What are some tips for promoting multiple shows for one host?

Some tips for promoting multiple shows for one host include creating a personalized invitation for each show, offering special incentives for guests who attend multiple shows, and encouraging the host to invite different groups of people to each show to expand their network and potential sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • gidgetmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CAPCnewbie