• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Show Host Order Specials from Multiple Shows in the Same Month?

In summary, host specials are exclusive deals and discounts that can only be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales. They are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host, but they are always amazing deals that are shipped with the party order or separately within 2 weeks for online party hosts. Host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
gidgetmarie
I have a girl hosting a show tomorrow and she is trying to get others to book as well, she has two others who want to book this month so far. On the host special where she can order it on another show Does that include in the same month? I know there are choices of three host gifts but I am not sure if she could order one at each show?

Thank you

As long as someone books off her show for April - she can get another of the host specials as a guest at her friend's show. So it's a great deal for her if she has 2 friends book in April - she could get all 3 hosts specials.

I thought so but wanted to be sure, thank you very much

Forgot to add this month's host special to show orderI forgot to offer and add this month's host special to my host's order before submitting her show! Is it too late to add it to her order?

for your question! The host special for the month does include orders from other shows within the same month. So if your host has two other people interested in booking a show this month, she can definitely take advantage of the host special on each of those shows. As for the host gifts, she can only choose one for each show, but she can definitely order one at each show if she wishes. I hope that helps clarify things for you and your host. Good luck with the show tomorrow!

1. What are host specials?

Host specials are limited-time offers available to those who host a Pampered Chef party. They are exclusive deals and discounts that can only be earned by hosting a party.

2. How do I qualify for host specials?

To qualify for host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in sales and have at least one guest who books their own party. Host specials are also available to online party hosts who have at least $200 in online sales.

3. Can I choose which host specials I want?

No, host specials are predetermined and cannot be chosen by the host. However, they are always amazing deals and discounts that you and your guests will love.

4. When will I receive my host specials?

Host specials will be shipped to you with your party order. If you are an online party host, your host specials will be shipped separately within 2 weeks after your party closes.

5. Can I combine host specials with other offers?

Host specials cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or promotions. They are already heavily discounted and cannot be further discounted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • byrd1956