• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Products Should I Bring to a Multi Vendor Fall Open House?

In summary, Tara is reorganizing her office and thinking about what to bring to an open house she's doing next weekend. She recommends new and old products, as well as focusing on upcoming specials. She thinks bringing the trifle bowl as a centerpiece and using the towels to hold it up may be a good idea. She is undecided about whether or not to do a drawing or a door prize, but is concerned about having another September show.
Tara1021
I'm doing an open house next weekend at a rec center with several other vendors. Here's my dilemma...should I take new and old products or just the new ones (level 2) that i earned? Any suggestions/thoughts would be helpful.

Today I'm spending the day reorganizing and changing over all my paperwork. My office looks like a tornado hit it!!!:yuck:

Personally I would take a piece of cookware, Deep Covered Baker (if you have it) and maybe one of the host specials for November - that way you can focus on upcoming specials for bookings. Your TTA, cookbooks (since they are on special), batter bowl (if you're doing any drawings) and pick and choose some of the new items as well. Always have the chopper on the table - it seems to draw people over as well. I've done different table set ups - depending on how much you want to bring - maybe bring the trifle bowl as a centerpiece? Obviously you don't have to bring everything as our catalog does a great job at selling things itself. Hope this helps!

I agree with Gina. I'm doing a holiday one with vendors. (I'll be focusing on gifting ideas), but at yours having the upcoming specials is the way to go. I would have some of our popular items that you could cross-talk about: our scrapers (quality and how they are in cranberry for the season). The balloon whisk, ice cream scoop, garlic press, can opener. These items may tie in to the new recipes. I would have these pictures displayed. They are so yummy looking! Good luck Tara! Let us know how you did.

I'm thinking I'll do a display in the trifle bowl with the cranberry scrapers and use the towels in the bottom to hold it up. I know that a couple of people who responded to my evite want to see the stainless so i'll bring the 8" and 12" skillets. I think I'll take the executive 8" for comparisons, definately cutlery and the new round stone...

I'm not sure if i'm going to do a drawing/door prize. I didn't mention it on my invitation. I'm not really doing it for sales, but for bookings for Oct/Nov/Dec. I don't think I could handle another September show:eek:

Hi there! Congratulations on earning your level 2 products! That's a great achievement. In my experience, it's always good to have a mix of new and old products at an open house. This allows your customers to see the latest and greatest products, but also gives them the opportunity to purchase classics that they may have missed or want to stock up on. Plus, having a variety of products can attract different types of customers and keep things interesting. Best of luck with your open house! And don't worry, the office tornado will be worth it in the end. Happy organizing! :)

What is a Multi Vendor Fall Open House?

A Multi Vendor Fall Open House is an event where multiple vendors come together to showcase and sell their products, typically with a fall or seasonal theme.

How many vendors will be participating in the Multi Vendor Fall Open House?

The number of vendors participating may vary, but typically there will be at least 5-10 vendors showcasing their products at the event.

What types of products can I expect to find at the Multi Vendor Fall Open House?

You can expect to find a variety of products at the Multi Vendor Fall Open House, including kitchen gadgets, home decor, beauty products, clothing, and more. Each vendor will have their own unique products to offer.

Is there an entry fee for the Multi Vendor Fall Open House?

No, there is no entry fee for the Multi Vendor Fall Open House. It is free for anyone to attend and browse the different vendors' products.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Multi Vendor Fall Open House?

Some vendors may offer promotions or discounts at the event, but it is not guaranteed. It is always a good idea to ask the vendors directly about any special offers or discounts they may have available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • jwagner75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • naekelsey