• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Digital Pic Frame: The Perfect Solution for Multi Vendor Open Houses

In summary, the conversation was about an idea to take photos of different items being sold at a multi vendor open house and load them onto a digital frame to showcase more products without having to carry everything. The idea was well received by everyone and deemed a great way to draw attention to the booth. Some members already have a digital frame and plan to use it for display as well. The original poster will try out the idea at the upcoming open house and update everyone on how it goes. The conversation also includes some logistical details and experiences with digital frames.
Shae424
Gold Member
I have this idea and wanted to see what the rest of you thought of it. I am going to a multi vendor open house this weekend and I Dont want to carry lots of stuff with me. So I decided I am going to take pics of different items grouped together as Christmas presents or ideas and then load the pics on to the frame so I can show off more stuff without taking it all. Good or bad idea??

Sounds like a great idea to me! Include photos of parties, fun, trips, etc?? (If you don't have any, maybe see if you can save some from PC's website?)

I bought one over a year ago to use at booths ~ with the intent to use regular catalog photos. Then moved & couldn't do booths on the new base. Don't have it here it TX yet! Excited to get it so that I can START using it! LOL

I think it's a great idea! I never would have thought of that myself. Just the movement of the changing photos would draw attention to the booth itself. The possibilities for the display are endless! I have a frame myself, might have to think about using it as well for display. Thanks for the idea!

Shae424 said:
I have this idea and wanted to see what the rest of you thought of it. I am going to a multi vendor open house this weekend and I Dont want to carry lots of stuff with me. So I decided I am going to take pics of different items grouped together as Christmas presents or ideas and then load the pics on to the frame so I can show off more stuff without taking it all. Good or bad idea??

Awesome Idea! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Glad everyone likes the idea!! Makes me feel better about trying it out. I will let everyone know how it goes for me.

WoW! It is a great idea! I have often taken my laptop and all my pc pics are my screen saver, but this is a much better idea!

well i will have to try again
this was a multi vendor party and 3 people showed up. The other vendors thought it was cool but the whole 4 hrs was a waste but thank goodness it was free so i wasnt out any money and i did get some orders from the other vendors.

Hubby just mailed mine ~ sent the stand & the remote, but not the AC adapter. How funny is that?

What is a digital picture frame?

A digital picture frame is a device that allows you to display digital photos and videos in a slideshow format, usually on a screen that resembles a traditional picture frame.

How does a digital picture frame work?

A digital picture frame typically has a built-in memory or can be connected to a USB or SD card to store photos and videos. It also has a display screen and controls to navigate through the images. Some models also have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth capabilities for easy transfer of photos from a phone or computer.

Can I add new photos to a digital picture frame?

Yes, you can add new photos to a digital picture frame by connecting a USB or SD card with the new images, or by transferring them wirelessly through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. Some models also have the option to connect to online photo storage platforms like Google Photos or iCloud.

What size should I get for a digital picture frame?

The size of a digital picture frame can vary, but the most common sizes are between 7 to 15 inches. The size you choose will depend on your personal preference and where you plan to display it. Keep in mind that larger frames will have a higher resolution and smaller frames may have limited storage capacity.

Are digital picture frames easy to use?

Yes, digital picture frames are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. Most models have simple controls and instructions, and some even have touch screens for easier navigation. If you have any trouble, our customer service team is always available to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
leahevanson
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • stoneheather
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies