• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Motivating My Team to Earn Their IITB Incentives

In summary, Carolyn sent out an e-mail challenge to her team to make three contacts a day and this would lead to two shows a week, which would lead to one recruit a month. A winner will be drawn each Tuesday and the Deep Covered Baker is an essential item to have at shows when you are trying to teach guests how to make meals that cost about $2 a person.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I got my order of everything I earned with the IITB incentive -- I got the TTA and more bag (thinking it was bigger and different - but it's not) and the knife case...I also got some great tools: Trifle, DCB, Dots Lg Bowl, etc...
I want to give it all away to my team.
But I want them to EARN it.
I need some ideas of how to motivate them to work their businesses so I can give away all this stuff!

recruiting----

morfia said:
recruiting----

right but HOW...

ie:
qualify a recruit and get _____
sign a recruit and get ______
etc?

and how about sales? I have a few on my team who are simply not interested in recruiting...

Sales- Do they usually submit big shows, ex. $1000+? If they don't offer something for $1000 shows...or X amount in monthly sales...I guess a number that you would like to see them reach and a # that they have to a put a little effort into...ex. making more calls, booking more shows..
HTH...I never feel like I am good at these ideas!

dannyzmom said:
right but HOW...

ie:
qualify a recruit and get _____
sign a recruit and get ______
etc?

and how about sales? I have a few on my team who are simply not interested in recruiting...

make the bigger prizes when there people qualify--give them a little one when sign---make it for 4 weeks----URGENCY---

Thanks LInda!

Carolyn, that was the only one that I've done with my team but anxious to hear other responses.

I did a 3 contacts a day incentive with my team. It really did seem to work for some of them. Others were excited at the beginning, but that wore off.

Here is what I sent over e-mail and then I'll attach the grid I used.

New 3-2-1 CHALLENGE!!!
Sunday, July 27th - Saturday, August 30th
The company has set up a great plan with 321. Essentially, make three
contacts a day and this will lead to two shows a week, which will lead to one
recruit a month. I really believe that if we all embrace this system we will see
our bookings and sales go through the roof. This is a challenge for OUR
CLUSTER to make 3 LIVE CONTACTS (not an answering machine) a day. These don't
have to be on the phone (can be people at shows, people you meet places,
etc.) Your goal is to make THREE CONTACTS A DAY for at least FIVE DAYS A WEEK.
(Note: if you make 15 contacts one day that is AWESOME, but it DOES NOT count
as your 3 contacts for 5 days.) Our weeks will run from Sunday to Saturday.
Use the attached form (or make your own including the info I need) and
e-mail it to me by the end of the following Monday. I will draw a name each
Tuesday and that person will win a PC product from me. After the five weeks are
up, for each week that you e-mailed me the info, your name will be entered
into a drawing for a Deep Covered Baker (or a product of your choice valued at
$60). The Deep Covered Baker is an essential item to have at shows when you
are trying to teach guests how to make meals that cost about $2 a person.
Make your contacts, book your shows, and earn the baker for free!!!

I picked the Deep Covered Baker because a lot of them don't have it and a
lot of the $2 a serving meals we talked about using for bookings use it. I'm
really hoping this works. We are really struggling this month. I think total
we've submitted about $800 in sales. Hopefully this will be the push they
need to do what they need to do. I'll attach the sheet that I gave them and
e-mailed out to them. Have a great evening!

Attachments

• 321+Incentive+Grid[1].doc
    48 KB · Views: 204
    48 KB · Views: 205
    48 KB · Views: 217
    48 KB · Views: 213

1. How can I motivate my team to earn their IITB incentives?

To motivate your team to earn their IITB (Incentive Income Trip Bonus) incentives, it is important to create a positive and encouraging work environment. Provide recognition and rewards for those who consistently meet or exceed their goals. Set achievable goals for your team and regularly communicate the progress towards earning the incentives. Offer training and support to help them improve their skills and achieve their goals. Showing genuine interest and appreciation for your team's hard work can also go a long way in motivating them to earn their incentives.

2. What are some effective ways to incentivize my team to reach their IITB goals?

There are various ways to incentivize your team to reach their IITB goals. You can offer bonuses or commissions for reaching specific sales targets, provide additional vacation time or other perks for top performers, or even offer a special recognition program for those who consistently meet their goals. It's also important to regularly communicate the potential benefits of earning the IITB incentives, such as an all-expenses-paid trip to a luxurious destination, to keep your team motivated and focused.

3. How can I track my team's progress towards earning their IITB incentives?

One effective way to track your team's progress towards earning their IITB incentives is by setting up a tracking system. This can be as simple as a spreadsheet or using a project management tool to monitor sales and progress towards their goals. Regularly review and update the tracking system with your team to keep them motivated and on track towards earning their incentives.

4. What should I do if some members of my team are consistently falling behind in their IITB goals?

If some members of your team are consistently falling behind in their IITB goals, it's important to address the issue with them directly. Have a one-on-one conversation to understand any challenges they may be facing and provide additional support or resources to help them improve. Consider implementing a mentorship program where top performers can mentor and support those who are struggling. It's also important to regularly communicate the benefits and rewards of earning the IITB incentives to keep all team members motivated.

5. How can I create a team culture that prioritizes earning IITB incentives?

Creating a team culture that prioritizes earning IITB incentives starts from the top. As a leader, it's important to consistently communicate the importance of the incentives and reinforce the benefits of achieving them. Encourage healthy competition and collaboration within your team and celebrate the successes of those who have earned the incentives. It's also important to provide ongoing training and support to help your team improve their skills and reach their goals. By fostering a positive and goal-oriented team culture, your team will be more motivated to earn their IITB incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Kelly8