• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Two Bags of Success: Wrapping My Team in Motivation

In summary, the new padded envelopes set of 2 can be ordered with points earned from the sales promotion, the knife case is perfect for Carolyn, and Morfia's snap straps will loosen up with use.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got my 2 bags from the promo. Very nice! I wish we could get more then one set. I've been wrapping my stuff in bubble wrap. This will be much nicer.
Hope to motivate my team at our Sept. meeting by bringing them along.

Happy Chef said:
Just got my 2 bags from the promo. Very nice! I wish we could get more then one set. I've been wrapping my stuff in bubble wrap. This will be much nicer.
Hope to motivate my team at our Sept. meeting by bringing them along.

I look forward to getting my set!

We can get an extra set by using our points from the sales promotion. At least I think we can!

I hope so! I'm also thinking they are going to make these all available for purchase after the promotion. I can't wait to get my padded bags! Next thing I'm ordering is the SA bag (I have two of the old blue ones I got on outlet...but they don't match the current PC 'fashion line') :)

I'm sure we can order a set of envelopes with our points! I think that they are the one item that people will want duplicates of and I believe that's why they chose it as the NC bonus. I just have to submit one more catalog show (waiting for the host to call with one possible order to get her to the next level and then submitting today!) and I'll have enough points to order them! I LOVE them too.

I wish they didn't have things that are 150/250 when we earn by the 100/200. I also wish they had a couple of 100 point things for the left over points or for those that just hit $500 or so. I know some of my consultants would love to get an incentive but for various reasons don't normally do even $500 no matter what I say/do to try to inspire them. ...but if they earned AN incentive they would get the taste of it and it could change things around to make them try harder in the future.

I don't think Deb wen't to conference this year - I believe she got these with her points.

Congrats Deb! I love these new bags and brought the padded envelopes to a show already. I love them and the knife case that i got. Now I"m waiting on the new consultant tote to come!

Two totes in promo?Does anyone know the difference between the Consultant Tote and the Carry All Tote? The Consultant Tote is more points and looks somewhat bigger. Is the material as thick? I believe I believe I have the Carry All Tote which I earned in a previous promo with the Rolling Bag. I might get the biiger tote but need more info...

The Consultant Tote is what comes in the kit now. It is big.

I have both... the consultant tote is what new consultants get now. It's huge and holds a ton. It's the only bag I take now with me. I used to take the carry-all but since I got this one, that's all I use.I got my knife bag on Saturday!!!!!

Oh- thanks. Sounds perfect for me. I'd love your opinion on the knife bag- also a possibility for me.

love the knife BAG---don't be discouraged thinking-the straps are too tight--they loosen up immediately-

I got my Rolling Case and I love it (so far).....haven't had to haul it up any stairs yet, though! ;)

I have the Knife case and I think I will be using Sept points for products instead of bags, not sure....

Morfia, the snap straps loosen up with use? If so I will go work on them!!!

Love the new knife case! Be sure to snap over the silver part of the knife (the bolster), not the handle. I got all snapped except one. :)

I cashed in my points Monday night and can't wait for everything to arrive!

I got:
Tool Turn-About & More! Tote
NEW! Padded Envelopes (Set of 2) (I already got the one set for $1000/NC)
NEW! Knife Case
Deep Covered Baker - Cranberry
Large Round Stone with Handles
Dots Large Round Bowl
Trifle Bowl
Tool Turn-About

The TTA & More Tote is for me...the rest I think I'll be using as incentives for my team throughout the season...I am hoping to earn enough in September to get a piece or two of Forged Cutlery for my team, as well.

Carolyn - do you already have a TTA tote? If so, measure this one to it and tell me if it's the same size.

pamperedlinda said:
Carolyn - do you already have a TTA tote? If so, measure this one to it and tell me if it's the same size.

It is exactly the same bag. They just changed the name to reflect that it can be used for things besides the TTA. I called HO and a supervisor checked on that for me and called me back about it.

Well, crumb!!!!
I already have two TTA bags...it was th eonly thing I chose for myself thinking (based on the pic) that it could hold the TTA and the Trifle Bowl all at once! Bummer!

ok so far--
TTP tote
4 padded envelopes
Knife case
SA tote
7 inch
3 inch
total 2000---FUN

bethcooks4u said:
It is exactly the same bag. They just changed the name to reflect that it can be used for things besides the TTA. I called HO and a supervisor checked on that for me and called me back about it.

Thanks, that's what I thought, but I wasn't sure.

I am struggling as to whether or not I want to get the knife bag. I think I may want to carry the knives in the knife block, but that might get too heavy. My Director suggested carrying the block in the TTA. I am going to go find out if that will work.

I'm disappointed to hear the TTP is the same size. From the picture it looked like something new (i.e. taller than the tote already available). I wouldn't have used my points on it, if I'd known. Oh well, I can use as a recognition item. :)

1. What is "Two Bags of Success: Wrapping My Team in Motivation" about?

"Two Bags of Success" is a motivational program developed by Pampered Chef to help team leaders inspire and motivate their team members to reach their full potential. The program focuses on using tangible items, such as two bags filled with motivational tools, to create a positive and productive environment for team members.

2. How can I get access to "Two Bags of Success"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can purchase the "Two Bags of Success" program through your back office. The program is available for a one-time purchase and includes all the necessary materials to implement the program with your team.

3. What are the benefits of implementing "Two Bags of Success" with my team?

By using "Two Bags of Success," you can improve team morale, increase productivity, and foster a positive and supportive team dynamic. The program also helps team members set and achieve goals, which can lead to personal and professional growth.

4. Can I customize "Two Bags of Success" to fit my team's needs?

Absolutely! "Two Bags of Success" is designed to be customizable to fit the specific needs and goals of your team. You can add your own motivational items, adjust the program's timeline, and tailor the activities to suit your team's strengths and challenges.

5. How often should I use "Two Bags of Success" with my team?

The frequency of using "Two Bags of Success" will depend on your team's needs and your personal preference. Some team leaders choose to implement the program once a month, while others may use it every other week. It's important to find a cadence that works for you and your team to see the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Malinda Klein