• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Own Creation for "Add Ons" to the Incentive Program

In summary, the "Add Ons" for the Incentive Program offered by Pampered Chef vary depending on current promotions and incentives. These can include product discounts, bonuses, and additional rewards. These "Add Ons" cannot be customized and their qualification criteria may differ. Consultants can earn multiple "Add Ons" as long as they meet the requirements, and they are the same for all consultants.
kreaser
Gold Member
I decided to create some additional categories for my cluster during this year's incentive program...see attached flyer. My people are excited about the "lower levels" of earning and I feel this way they all have something to shoot for!

Attachments

• REASER CLUSTER IRRESISTIBLE ADD ONS 2010.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 353
great idea, thanks for sharing

That's a great idea! It's always motivating to have different levels to aim for in an incentive program. It gives everyone a chance to participate and feel like they have a chance to earn something. I'm sure your team will appreciate the extra effort you put into creating these additional categories. Good luck with the incentive program!

What are the "Add Ons" for the Incentive Program?

The "Add Ons" for the Incentive Program vary depending on the current promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. However, some common "Add Ons" include product discounts, extra bonuses, and additional rewards based on performance.

Can I choose my own "Add Ons" for the Incentive Program?

No, the "Add Ons" for the Incentive Program are predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be customized by individual consultants. However, the company strives to offer a diverse range of "Add Ons" to cater to different preferences and needs.

How do I qualify for the "Add Ons" in the Incentive Program?

The qualification criteria for the "Add Ons" may vary, but it is usually based on sales volume, recruitment, or team performance. The specific requirements for each "Add On" will be outlined in the incentive program details.

Can I earn multiple "Add Ons" in the Incentive Program?

Yes, it is possible to earn multiple "Add Ons" in the Incentive Program. As long as you meet the qualifications for each "Add On," you will be eligible to receive them in addition to the base incentives.

Are the "Add Ons" in the Incentive Program different for each consultant?

No, the "Add Ons" in the Incentive Program are the same for all consultants. Each consultant has an equal opportunity to earn the "Add Ons" based on their performance and meeting the qualification criteria.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • cheftiffany