• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Special: Troubleshooting HWC Products

In summary, if your product arrives damaged, you should contact the customer service team for a replacement. To track a Mother's Day special order, log into your account on the website. If you have trouble using an HWC product, refer to the instruction manual or contact customer service. Exchanges are not available for Mother's Day specials, but returns can be made for a refund within the designated period. HWC products come with a standard manufacturer's warranty, which may vary in length and coverage. Refer to the product's warranty information for more details.
Amyskitchen2
My website still has the Mother's Day Special on the home page. However when you click on it the HWC producs are displayed. Anyone else having this issue?

No. Mine shows the HWC items in the main page box.

Mine has had the HWC items since early this morning.

Mine did not update until late last night afer I called I guess there was a glitch.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is currently working on resolving this issue and we hope to have it fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can still access our Mother's Day Special by clicking on the "Specials" tab at the top of the page. Thank you for your understanding and please let us know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

Related to Mother's Day Special: Troubleshooting HWC Products

1. What should I do if my product arrives damaged?

If your product arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement product as soon as possible.

2. How can I track my Mother's Day special order?

You can track your Mother's Day special order by logging into your account on our website. Once logged in, you will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipment.

3. What should I do if I have trouble using my HWC product?

If you are experiencing trouble using your HWC product, please refer to the instruction manual that came with your product. If the issue persists, you can contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I exchange my Mother's Day special for a different product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for our Mother's Day special products. However, if you are unsatisfied with your product, you can return it for a full refund within our return policy period.

5. What is the warranty for HWC products?

Our HWC products come with a standard manufacturer's warranty. The length and coverage of the warranty may vary depending on the specific product. Please refer to the product's warranty information for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956