• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Out in Time for Mother's Day

In summary, there was a guarantee that trifle bowls would be in on time for mother's day, but the bowls are still in received mode. The shipment status shows through April 29th, so it may take a few more days to arrive.
Kelly8
Wasn't there a gurantee that trifle bowls would be in on time for mother's day? I have shows that i submitted thinking there was that guarantee, but the shows are still in received mode. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Getting worried!:confused:

They said that if you ordered by midnight CT APril 30th, that they would be guaranteed to arrive by May 8th. We'll see. :) Shipment status shows through April 29th. (Mine was April 30th). I wouldn't be surprised to see them change the status and it jumps forward several days because they are likely working around the clock to meet the guarantee. I'm just hoping they don't get Backordered on the bowls!! :eek:

Ok so now Im freaking out...I thought all orders that were put in by April 30th before midnight would be here before mothers day not just the trifle bowls am I misunderstanding this....please please please say that it will be here I have somebody waiting on it.

They're not going to expedite the trifle bowls over other orders, so as long as something isn't on backorder, you'll probably be fine.

ok thanks thats kinda what I assumed but man I would hate to be wrong lol

Yeah too bad I need one of them by Thursday! grrr....

Well, take heart. Mine is now "picked" and will probably ship in the a.m. And it was submitted 4/30.It takes less than 2 days to get here from Chicago. I'd be shocked if it isn't here on Wednesday.Little known fact: FedEx takes Mondays off. So even if your order was picked on Monday it wouldn't be shipped until Tuesday.

I have a host who needed some non-commission orders and I have a lady who ordered a jar opener and wanted it by mother's day. I think I'll just put through a non-commission order and see if it'll get here faster that way. My shows are still in received, and I need them by Thursday which means that they would have to be shipped out today!

I called HO last night because my show submitted on April 28th is still showing received. My host also wanted her items by the 6th - more than a week after submission. Being in Ohio, we get 2 day service most times. The customer service rep I spoke with could give me no explanation as to why it is still showing received. I asked to speak to her supervisor who she graciously got - the supervisor could not give me a reason why it was just "sitting there" as she termed it. They promised to check into it today. My host is a great host who does a show every 5 months and has always been able to track her order and plan for delivery. If I don't see movement in the status today, I wil be calling again as I know there were at least 3 trifle bowls ordered for gifts for Mother's Day.:(

yes, I have to call HO also. Closed a show on 4/28 and still listed as received! A small show I closed the other day is already shipped. Don't understand.

Make sure to check to see if there is any declined credit cards.

I will do that but then it usually says that it is on hold! and HO contacts you. It doesn't just sit there.

just called HO. my show which closed on 4/28 is just being packed now. They said that it was delayed because it was a big show. I closed another show that was much smaller on the same day and it is being received by the host today.

Frustrating but happy that it is finally moving along.:)

I think HO carries a lighter inventory on things or has supply problems. "Just in time delivery" was a term I heard several years ago, probably before I even joined PC, in reference to companies not carrying a lot of inventory in their warehouses and ordering just as they need things.

Also, I'm surprised we haven't had more back orders b/c the Iceland volcano messed up air freight. Probably most PC products come on container ships but it's still possible.

I think some shows get shipped before others b/c those items are all in stock while they wait another day or two for the items in the other show to arrive in the warehouse.

None of this makes our lives easier when we get used to shows shipping within a day or two, except for last day of the month of course.

My order that I submitted on 4/30 was shipped today. My host will have it on Saturday.

OH SHOOOT! I was hoping May 1 orders would ship by Mom's day (I ordered Pink stuff for all the ladies in my fam) :(

heat123 said:
OH SHOOOT! I was hoping May 1 orders would ship by Mom's day (I ordered Pink stuff for all the ladies in my fam) :(

I learned a long time ago, pink products for Mothers Day never make it in time. I email HO all the time about, but I never get any replies.

Ginger428 said:
I learned a long time ago, pink products for Mothers Day never make it in time. I email HO all the time about, but I never get any replies.

:(.. I guess I will cut and paste the pics in their cards.:cry:

heat123 said:
:(.. I guess I will cut and paste the pics in their cards.:cry:

don't give up yet, my show from the 30th was shipped today!

My 4/30 show has been "picked" since last night. I think it's some kind of strange fluke.

1. When is the deadline to place an order for Mother's Day delivery?

The deadline to place an order for Mother's Day delivery is April 30th at 11:59 PM CT. Orders placed after this date may still arrive in time, but we cannot guarantee it.

2. Can I choose a specific delivery date for my order?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a specific delivery date for orders. However, if you place your order before the deadline, it should arrive in time for Mother's Day.

3. Can I have my order shipped directly to my mom?

Yes, you can have your order shipped directly to your mom's address. During checkout, you can enter her address as the shipping address and your billing address as the payment method.

4. How much does shipping cost for Mother's Day delivery?

Shipping costs for Mother's Day delivery are based on the weight and size of your order, as well as your location. You can view the estimated shipping cost during checkout before completing your order.

5. Will my order arrive in time if I choose standard shipping?

If you place your order before the deadline, standard shipping should arrive in time for Mother's Day. However, if you want to ensure a timely delivery, we recommend choosing expedited shipping at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Roadtripray