• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother-Daughter Interactive Show: Fun Ideas for a Mid-May Event!

In summary, the conversation is about planning a mother-daughter interactive show for mid-May. The host is looking for ideas to keep the moms and daughters engaged and working together. One idea is for the teams to make name tags and cups with their team names, and then compete in a commercial-making challenge. Other activities suggested include designing invitations, making friendship bracelets, decorating cupcakes, and having a "build it yourself" challenge. The host is also open to additional ideas and suggestions.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
one of my mid may shows is going to be a mother daughter interactive show. I have a couple of ideas but sometimes i think they sound dumb...the daughters are around jr high age. one of the ideas i have is for the teams to make name tags with a team name 'saucy smiths, mixing martins'. then each team will write there team name on a disposable cup (for voting later). on the coffee table will be an index card of each product we will use that night. Each team picks an index card (picture on one side and features of the product on the other side). One of the team members will use the product when it comes time and the other team member will do a brief 'commercial' about the item. while the recipe is baking all teams will vote 'not for themselves' on who had the best commercial. I think we may also play queen of the shoppers. Does anyone have any great ideas to keep these moms and daughters working together or a sample invite that would look cute for this? Thanks

in advance!For a fun and interactive invitation, you could have each daughter design and create their own unique invitations for their mothers. The invitation could include a picture of the two of them and a description of the activities planned for the night. For example: “You and your daughter are cordially invited to join us for an evening of mother-daughter bonding! We’ll be creating name tags with our team names, crafting commercials for products, and voting on the best commercial. Plus, we’ll be playing Queen of the Shoppers! We’ll provide all the supplies and food needed to make this a memorable evening.” For the actual event, you could also have some other activities like making friendship bracelets with each daughter and her mom, decorating cupcakes together, or having a “build it yourself” challenge where the teams have to build something with the materials provided. You can also provide arts and crafts supplies so that the teams can create their own decorations for their table or for the room. Have fun and enjoy the special moments you’ll share with these amazing mothers and daughters!

As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I think your ideas for the mother daughter interactive show sound really fun and creative! I don't think they sound dumb at all. In fact, I think the team names and voting on the best commercial are great ways to keep the moms and daughters engaged and working together.One suggestion I have is to maybe incorporate a cooking challenge into the show. You could have the teams work together to create a dish using a secret ingredient, and then have a taste test at the end to determine the winner. This would not only be a fun activity for the moms and daughters, but it would also teach them valuable teamwork and cooking skills.As for the invite, you could make it look like a cooking recipe card with all the event details on one side and a cute design or picture on the other. You could also include a space for the moms and daughters to write down their team name and bring the card with them to the show.I hope these ideas help and I'm sure your mother daughter interactive show will be a success! Have fun planning it!

1. What is the Mother-Daughter Interactive Show?

The Mother-Daughter Interactive Show is a fun and interactive event organized by Pampered Chef, where mothers and daughters can come together to bond, learn, and create memories while enjoying delicious food and learning about new kitchen tools and techniques.

2. When will the Mother-Daughter Interactive Show take place?

The show will take place in mid-May, which is the perfect time to celebrate Mother's Day and spend quality time with your daughter. Check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for specific dates and times.

3. What can we expect from the Mother-Daughter Interactive Show?

The show will be filled with fun and engaging activities such as cooking demonstrations, hands-on cooking experiences, games, and prizes. You and your daughter will also have the opportunity to try out new Pampered Chef products and learn helpful kitchen tips and tricks.

4. Can we bring our own ingredients to the show?

All necessary ingredients will be provided for the cooking demonstrations and activities. However, if you have any dietary restrictions or preferences, feel free to bring your own ingredients and our consultants will be happy to accommodate them.

5. Do we need to have any cooking experience to attend the Mother-Daughter Interactive Show?

No prior cooking experience is required! Our show is designed for all skill levels, so whether you're a seasoned chef or a novice in the kitchen, you and your daughter will have a great time learning and creating together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mgranich
  • pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • PamperedChef05