• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother/Daughter Theme Show Ideas for Kids: Any Suggestions?

In summary, there are two potential hosts who have asked to do mother/daughter shows. Has anyone done this? Can you give me some ideas so I can pull something together and get these two shows on my calendar?
mgranich
I have two potential hosts who have asked to do mother/daughter shows. Has anyone done this? Can you give me some ideas so I can pull something together and get these two shows on my calendar?

And the daughters for one show are 9 & 10 and the other kids range from ages 6 - 12!

Thanks!

Ok ladies and gents - help! This is the first time I have started a thread and I am getting no feedback! I just need some of your wealth of knowledge and experience to pull these two offs. Any help you can provide would be great!

I have done this before. We made the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco with bread and oil dip seasonings. For dessert we made peanut butter cookies with the cookie press. I had the kids do as much as possible. but had everyone stay together and offer helpful tips. We also made fruit salad using the egg slicer plus for strawberries, bananas, and Kiwi. I wedged some apples, but had the kids use safety cutters to cut them into bites. Bingo would be an appropriate game. I would make boards ahead with the tools you used for the demo. I think the kids would also like queen of the shoppers.

mgranich said:
Ok ladies and gents - help! This is the first time I have started a thread and I am getting no feedback! I just need some of your wealth of knowledge and experience to pull these two offs. Any help you can provide would be great!

Sometimes there aren't a lot of people around during the day :)

What comfort do the parents have with their kids in terms of using kitchen tools? My daughter (4) loves the MFP so I can get her to help, plus I can show how easy it is for a 4 year old to use. You could do the 3 Cheese Garden pizza (and modify veggies as desired).

This looks kinda good...http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Fruit-Pizza-Recipezaar_10

minirottie said:
This looks kinda good...

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Fruit-Pizza-Recipezaar_10

Sounds like a great idea for a teens in the kitchen show also. I may try this one with the pizza stoneware without the wax paper. How about chocolate pizza cake with peanut butter sauce and misc toppings such as coconut, chopped nuts, mm's etc?

Thanks for all the great ideas! I am thinking of doing the pasta and maybe letting the kids work on a dessert pizza? It's in one of the old cookbooks - anyone know off the top of their head which one?

What is a Mother/Daughter Theme Show?

A Mother/Daughter Theme Show is a unique and fun party hosted by a consultant from Pampered Chef. It is designed for mothers and daughters to come together and bond while learning cooking techniques and trying out new recipes.

How can I host a Mother/Daughter Theme Show?

To host a Mother/Daughter Theme Show, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. You can also invite friends and family to join in on the fun and make it a group event.

What types of recipes are typically featured in a Mother/Daughter Theme Show?

Mother/Daughter Theme Shows typically feature recipes that are easy to make and family-friendly. These may include appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and even special treats for kids.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a Mother/Daughter Theme Show?

No cooking experience is necessary to attend a Mother/Daughter Theme Show. Our consultants are trained to teach cooking techniques and guide you through the recipes step by step.

Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a Mother/Daughter Theme Show?

Yes, there are special host rewards and discounts for hosting a Mother/Daughter Theme Show. Your consultant will provide more information on the specific rewards and discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay