• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Incentive for a Fundraiser

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various incentives for fundraisers, including free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles. To qualify for these incentives, organizations must meet certain requirements outlined in the fundraiser program. Organizations can choose which incentives they would like to receive, and the incentives may vary based on the size of the fundraiser. Pampered Chef strives to offer equal opportunities for all organizations and provides regular updates on the progress of incentives through an online portal.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
If someone wants to do a fundraiser that gets less than $600 in orders, they get 10% or up to $60. I would get 15%.
If the same person does a regular cooking show, they would get the free products and I would get up to 25%. I'm a FD w/over 15k.
Why not let them get the free products and I write them a check for 10% (tax deduction) and I still clear the 15% that I would have gotten as a fundraiser.

I agree. I don't care for our fundraisers very much. I also have never had any takers.

there is an extra $3 given for bookings on Fundraisers.. sometimes they are more appealing for organizations as "fundraisers"

Related to More Incentive for a Fundraiser

What types of incentives are available for fundraisers?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of incentives for fundraisers, including free products, discounts, and exclusive bundles. These incentives are designed to help your organization reach its fundraising goals and provide an extra motivation for your supporters to participate.

How do I qualify for the incentives?

In order to qualify for the incentives, your organization must meet certain requirements outlined in our fundraiser program. These requirements may include minimum sales goals, number of participants, and timeline for the fundraiser. Our team will work closely with you to ensure that your organization is set up for success and can earn the desired incentives.

Can I choose which incentives my organization receives?

Yes, you can choose which incentives your organization would like to receive. Our team will provide you with a variety of options and you can select the ones that best fit your organization's needs and goals. We want to make sure that your fundraiser is tailored to your specific needs and preferences.

Do the incentives change based on the size of the fundraiser?

The incentives may vary depending on the size of the fundraiser, but we strive to offer similar incentives for all fundraisers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities for all organizations, regardless of their size. We want to help every organization reach their fundraising goals and make a positive impact in their community.

How do I track the progress of my organization's incentives?

Our team will provide you with regular updates on the progress of your organization's incentives. You can also track your progress through our online portal, where you can view your sales, number of participants, and other important metrics. We want to make sure that you are always aware of your organization's progress and can celebrate your achievements along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
Wildfire