1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: More Excitement!!!!!!!!

Tags:
  1. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Ok my wedding anniversary is tomorrow, 7 years. My husband is really beginning to share my excitement for PC and sees how happy I feel about it. I was going through the new paperwork box and was showing him all the products I could have earned ( I only received the first level). Guess what my anniversary gift is? Package A, the big one. I am so happy, this will definately help the Fall Sales to go with the Fall Bookings. Good Luck everyone!!!!! Just wanted to share my excitement!!!!!!!

Debbie :D :D :D

Jul 31, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations!!!

Jul 31, 2005
  3. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Congratulations!

How wonderful that you have such a supportive husband! Enjoy all your new products (and dont' forget that you get to write off the purchase!)

Jul 31, 2005
  4. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

He wasn't always this supportive. He started sharing my excitement when he saw how excited I have been and when he started seeing the paychecks. All those unsupportive husbands out there will become supportive sooner or later. :D

Jul 31, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Very cool! Happy Anniversary and congrats on getting those awesome products. What a great gift! And what a great hubby. :)

Jul 31, 2005
  6. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations Debbie! My 5 year anniversary was yesterday and I read my husband your post and he started laughing. I asked him what was so funny and he asked me if I was telling him for a reason. I told him No, I didn't need his permission because he knew that I was going to order package A anyway. He laughed and agreed with me. Seriously though, Congratulations on 7 years and please tell us how you LOVE the new products. I can't wait to get mine. (Still trying to pay for conference!) :p :rolleyes:

Jul 31, 2005
  7. chefjanet

chefjanet Guest

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Seventh Anniversary! My 14th (yikes!) anniversary is this coming Thursday! Do you think I could get my husband to buy enough products so that we could earn the Caribbean Cruise incentive for our 15th anniversary trip???

Congratulations!

-Janet :D

Jul 31, 2005
  8. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Your reaching!!!

Janet,
    That is so funny. Hope you get something good for your anniversary!! Happy anniversary Kristi and Janet. :) :) :)

Aug 1, 2005
  9. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

Happy anniversary everyone!! :)

Aug 1, 2005
  10. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

My 8th wedding anniversary is sept. 30th and i am working hard on my hubby to get me package a also. He is super supportive. i call him my advertising manager since he does all my flyers and stuff for me. i told him for my birthday (aug. 6th) i want the new pc book..lol...i am definately gonna let him read this post...hint hint...lol.....happy anniversary and happy birthday to everyone this month!!!

Monica

11. DebbieSM

DebbieSM Member

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Monica, I hope your husband gets it for you. Mine comes tomorrow, I am soooooo excited. I'm even having it delivered to my work so I don't have to wait until I get home. If your husband is very supportive, maybe he will surprise you and get when your not looking.

Debbie :D :D :D

Aug 4, 2005
Have something to add?