• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customizing PWS Invites: FAQs on Modifying Titles, Pics, and Personalization

In summary, Becky was not able to answer all of the questions, and the tech department said that they
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
I took the teleclass on PWS Savvy, but it was more on basics. So, I have many questions :

1) I was hoping to learn how to modify the titles and pics on evites. I know that we can customize emails and save them, but how can we individually customize for each host?

2) Can we send personalized emails to our hosts without saving the format?

3) I have a bilingual site....is there a way to send evites and such in one language only? This has been a problem for some of my hosts, and I would much prefer to avoid it if possible

4) Can we create a registry for housewarming and anniversaries? I have 2 couples who want to do such a thing, but do not want to send a "Wedding" registry as their evites.

5) Is it possible to post more than one photo to our news links?

I will be calling the tech dept on Monday, but if I could get the answer sooner.....

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have no idea! he he (that was helpful wasn't it!)...Just posting to say, I'll be interested to see what the tech people say!

I'm afraid the answer is "No" to all of the above. You can add on and personalize an email to your host w/o saving the format, but not in the top section...only in the bottom text box.

The options we have to customize many things related to PWS are very, very limited. HO does that so that things retain a modicum of professionalism, instead of becoming hideous mish-mashes of fonts, colors, and inappropriate photos.
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
1) I was hoping to learn how to modify the titles and pics on evites. I know that we can customize emails and save them, but how can we individually customize for each host?
As Becky indicated, the only place we can add info on an email is near the bottom (and sometimes that doesn't go through). You could try modifying one and saving it, so that you have one that's at least partially prepped for your next host.
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
To the extent that you can add text near the bottom, yes.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
3) I have a bilingual site....is there a way to send evites and such in one language only? This has been a problem for some of my hosts, and I would much prefer to avoid it if possible
I don't have a bilingual site, so I don't know the answer to this one.
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
4) Can we create a registry for housewarming and anniversaries? I have 2 couples who want to do such a thing, but do not want to send a "Wedding" registry as their evites.
Nope. They'd have to create their own email with the link and send it. Which I find works better than sending emails through PWS anyway. And the registry itself will still be identified as a wedding registry.
Jolie_Paradoxe said:
5) Is it possible to post more than one photo to our news links?
No. See my comment above about HO wanting PWSes and the emails to remain professional looking.

Spoke with tech dept, and here are the results:

Hosts do not have the option to send customized emails, meaning specific theme show invitations. We the consultant have to send them to their guests. Problem with this is that the host will have to let you know if she wants the consultant to include a personal note. I suggested he send a request where the consultant has the option to give the host 1-2 options for them to send to their own guests. Meaning, they can send a standard cooking show, a real dinner, real fast or keep it cool theme format for their invites/reminders.

This is not currently an option, as it will default to the standard generic one. All we can do is add to the personalization. If the standard text does not apply, then we can "correct it" with our personal text or we can send an email from our internet address. He's sent a request for a blank text for follow up emails to the host.

Currently, all correspondence will be sent in both languages regardless of the language preference of the host and guests. I suggested that the consultants who have bilingual as their choice be given the choices of all English, all Spanish or both for their communications. In the meantime, I requested that the host's personal note be the first (above standard text) so as not to "get lost in translation" :D

He has sent a request for a blank template for consultants to use to announce registries....in the event we have a Housewarming, An anniversary party, A Stock Your Organization's Kitchen, etc.

5) Is it possible to post more than one photo to our news links? He suggested we photoshop several pics and download as one.....I thought this would look sloppy and too small to see....so I asked he request we be allowed 2-3 pics per article/event. This would allow us to highlight our fun shows, and also show pics of some of the recipes...

He said he would contact me if any news came back to him....which I thought was very cool! So, if ANY of you liked the recommended requests, I ask that you contact them and make the requests too.....more of a demand will mean quicker results!

chefann said:
The options we have to customize many things related to PWS are very, very limited. HO does that so that things retain a modicum of professionalism, instead of becoming hideous mish-mashes of fonts, colors, and inappropriate photos.

As Becky indicated, the only place we can add info on an email is near the bottom (and sometimes that doesn't go through). You could try modifying one and saving it, so that you have one that's at least partially prepped for your next host.

To the extent that you can add text near the bottom, yes.

I don't have a bilingual site, so I don't know the answer to this one.

Nope. They'd have to create their own email with the link and send it. Which I find works better than sending emails through PWS anyway. And the registry itself will still be identified as a wedding registry.

No. See my comment above about HO wanting PWSes and the emails to remain professional looking.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm afraid the answer is "No" to all of the above. You can add on and personalize an email to your host w/o saving the format, but not in the top section...only in the bottom text box.

Hi Becky D.

Many thanks for answering so quickly....I was afraid of that being the answer...hee hee...anyhow, I tried to see if we can get more from our PWS by submitting several requests.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I have no idea! he he (that was helpful wasn't it!)...

Just posting to say, I'll be interested to see what the tech people say!

You are always so helpful! And when you can't be, you are honest....love it! Called tech and above is what I learned!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Hi Becky D.

Many thanks for answering so quickly....I was afraid of that being the answer...hee hee...anyhow, I tried to see if we can get more from our PWS by submitting several requests.

Good luck with that. A couple years ago (I think..time gets away from me) there was even a large survey sent to many consultants (randomly) with questions about our PWS's and ideas for improvement. Most of your questions were ones on there and we've been requesting changes for a while now. It never hurts to keep addressing them though! Along with being able to modify and send out newsletters from our websites....

Here's keeping my fingers crossed! Hmmm....maybe I should do a tour after during NC....."get lost in the tech dept."!:rolleyes:

HO is visiting next week....think I'm gonna be chewing her ear like a puppy with a new toy. :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Here's keeping my fingers crossed! Hmmm....maybe I should do a tour after during NC....."get lost in the tech dept."!:rolleyes:

HO is visiting next week....think I'm gonna be chewing her ear like a puppy with a new toy. :D

The last couple of years there's been a PWS/P3 workshop as an option at NC, but I don't think that's available this year. There has also been a Tech Center there with the Tech Team to answer questions. I've submitted requests there before...so if you go to NC, that's another option. (maybe...if it's there this year.)

How cool would it be if the requests where actually unrolled on a quarterly basis? Thanks for the tip Becky, will keep my eyes open to the opportunity and workshop when at NC.

What is the process for modifying PWS invites?

The process for modifying PWS invites is simple and can be done in a few easy steps. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Events" section. Then, select the event for which you want to modify the invite and click on the "Edit" button. From there, you can make any changes to the invite such as adding or removing guests, changing the date or time, or updating the event details. Once you are finished making modifications, be sure to save your changes before exiting.

Can I modify PWS invites after they have been sent?

Yes, you can modify PWS invites even after they have been sent. However, any changes made will only apply to future invites and will not affect those that have already been sent. It is important to communicate any changes to your guests so they are aware of the updated information.

How do I add a custom message to PWS invites?

To add a custom message to PWS invites, follow the same process as modifying the invite. Once you are in the edit screen, scroll down to the "Customize Your Invite" section. Here, you can add a personalized message to your guests. This is a great way to add a personal touch and share any important information or reminders about the event.

Can I include a link to my PWS website in the invites?

Yes, you can include a link to your PWS website in the invites. In the "Customize Your Invite" section, there is an option to add a link. Simply copy and paste the link to your website and it will be included in the invite. This is a great way to direct guests to your website for more information or to shop your products.

How do I resend PWS invites to guests who have not responded?

If you have guests who have not responded to the initial PWS invite, you can easily resend it to them. In the "My Events" section, click on the event and select "Manage Guests". From there, you can filter by guests who have not responded and select the option to send them a reminder. This will resend the invite to those guests so they have another opportunity to RSVP.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • esavvymom