• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Items in Orders - Have You Experienced This Too?

In summary, it seems like there are missing items happening to a lot of people. HO is taking care of it, but it's frustrating when something different happens in the box.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have had 4 shows that have been missing items. HO is taking care of it. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the happen.

I have orders shipped to my home just incase things like this happen.

Just wondering if you all are dealing with this also.

recently only a seasons best was missing...nothing major...

all overthe Directors Loop plety of missing items----THEY ARE WORKING HARD ON IT

It seems like there's been something missing from each of my orders lately!

I've had missing items too. The most recent was two items missing and there were two of both ordered. So it looked like they didn't check the quanity ordered or something.

i just finished sorting a show i had delivered here for the host and we were missing a measure, mix & pour and a easy clean kitchen brush... i submitted the adjustment but hopefully they will get their new products by thanksgiving

I haven't had any problems lately.....now that I've mentioned it I'll probably have a few....

Thanks. I'm glad it wasn't just me. Maybe some new trainee in Shipping for the holidays?
I just made another adjustment of 4 missing items.

Ida it's happening on my end too!!

My last 3 shows have had things missing or something different in the box. One of my hosts called me and said she had ordered 3 small bar pans and got 3 lift and serves instead.

HO has taken care of all of the problems. I know the items shipped very fast from the time I submitted them. I hope the warehouse isn't going so fast they are making tons of mistakes.

Everything has worked out though. The hosts have gotten their missing or mixed up items with no problems.

Tracy

I have also had missing items and wrong items. Almost every show that last two months. ARGG - Got a chopper instead of a mix n chop, etc.

It's been happening here, too...

1. What should I do if I am missing items from my order?

First, check your order confirmation email to ensure that the missing items were included in your order. If they were, please contact our customer service team immediately with your order number and a list of the missing items. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

2. How long does it typically take for missing items to be resolved?

We strive to resolve any issues with missing items as quickly as possible. Our customer service team will work with you to determine the best course of action and provide an estimated timeline for when the missing items will be shipped or refunded.

3. Will I be charged for the missing items?

If the missing items were included in your order and were not delivered, you will not be charged for them. If they were not included in your order, you may be charged for them separately. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any billing issues.

4. How can I prevent missing items in the future?

We strive to provide the best service possible and ensure that all orders are accurately fulfilled. However, if you have experienced missing items in the past, we recommend double-checking your order confirmation email and contacting our customer service team if you have any concerns before placing your order.

5. What is your policy for missing items?

If the missing items were included in your order, our policy is to either ship the items to you or provide a refund for the missing items. If the items were not included in your order, our policy may vary depending on the circumstances. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • slj1229
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cvaccaro
  • dancedivine