• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle of Twin Birth: My Sister's Story

In summary, yesterday my sister, who is having twin girls, felt like her water broke around 8 pm. So they went to the hospital and found out that it was only Baby A whose water broke. Now my sister is only 32w 5 days. So they decided since she wasnt having any contractions, to give her the steroid shots for the girls lungs, and sntibiotics as well. They also said that she needed to wait 48 hours for the shots to take affect, so they would be keeping her pregnant and wanted to keep her pregnant for another week in the Hospital. So I get a call around 715 this morning. My sister's contractions started around 3 and were 2 minutes apart. So they did a c-
StacieB
Gold Member
Yesterday my sister, who is having twin girls, felt like her water broke around 8 pm. So they went to the hospital and found out that it was only Baby A whose water broke. Now my sister is only 32w 5 days. So they decided since she wasnt having any contractions, to give her the steroid shots for the girls lungs, and sntibiotics as well. They also said that she needed to wait 48 hours for the shots to take affect, so they would be keeping her pregnant and wanted to keep her pregnant for another week in the Hospital. So I get a call around 715 this morning. My sister's contractions started around 3 and were 2 minutes apart. So they did a c-section and Baby A came out at 4 # 11 oz and Baby B at 4 # 1 oz. They were both around 16 3/4 inces long. She hasn't been able to take a real close look, so they have not names them yet. The little one has CPAP on, which my small twin also had to have that. Otherwise no problems, and their APGARS were great!! We will go up this afternoon and I will take some pictures!!:eek:

Congrats!! I'm glad to hear everything looks good!

That's wonderful! Congratulations.

So Stacie, you and your sister both have twins? Wow! Must be in the genes!Glad things are looking good for her and the babies!

What a blessing!!

ChefBeckyD said:
So Stacie, you and your sister both have twins? Wow! Must be in the genes!

Glad things are looking good for her and the babies!

Yes, my parents get grandchildren in multiples.

Congratulations on your new nieces! Enjoy them:) What a blessing!

Congratulations!!! Oh what a blessing!:angel: You have tripple reasons to be excited... your a new aunt of 2 and all the new products and announcements from leadership!

I know I am so excited!! What a wonderful day!!

congrats from another twin mom. there's nothing like it.

Great nes Stacie! Post pics when u get them!

We are going to go in about supper time so sometime tonight I will post pics!!!

can't wait to see the pics!

congratulations, Aunt Stacie!!

Congrats Auntie Stacie!!!!! Those are great weights for those baby girls being that early!!!! I just saw the pictures and they are adorable!!! If only my twins were that small again!! LOL!

Congratulations.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif Congratulations, I saw the pictures and they are adorable! Glad to hear that they are doing well! http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif

And just cuz I never get to use this smiley...:rolleyes:

KellyTheChef said:
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif Congratulations, I saw the pictures and they are adorable! Glad to hear that they are doing well! http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k262/mrsford7/blinky/stars.gif

And just cuz I never get to use this smiley...:rolleyes:

you are too funny!!!! :D

Related to Miracle of Twin Birth: My Sister's Story

1. What is "Miracle of Twin Birth: My Sister's Story" about?

"Miracle of Twin Birth: My Sister's Story" is a heartwarming memoir written by a woman about her sister's journey through a high-risk twin pregnancy and the miraculous birth of healthy twins.

2. Is this book only for expecting mothers of twins?

No, this book is for anyone who enjoys uplifting and inspiring stories. While it does focus on a twin pregnancy, the themes of love, family, and hope are universal and relatable to all readers.

3. Can I purchase this book from Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can provide you with a link to purchase this book on our website. However, please note that this book is not a Pampered Chef product and is not available for purchase through our company.

4. Does "Miracle of Twin Birth: My Sister's Story" include any recipes?

No, this book does not include any recipes. It is a personal story about one family's experience with a twin pregnancy and does not have any cooking or food-related content.

5. Is this book appropriate for children?

This book does touch on some sensitive topics such as high-risk pregnancies and medical complications, so it may not be suitable for young children. We recommend reading it first and determining if it is appropriate for your child's age and maturity level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiggerhale
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedDor