• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn About Our Miracle: Reina's Story and Congenital Heart Defects

In summary, "Just Wanted to Share" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their favorite products and recipes with friends and family through online parties or in-person gatherings. To participate, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. By hosting a "Just Wanted to Share" party, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive rewards and discounts. Unfortunately, parties can only be hosted through a Pampered Chef consultant, but you can easily find one in your area through the "Find a Consultant" tool on the website. You can share any current Pampered Chef products you love and recommend, but promotional or retired products cannot be included in your party.
bostonbelle
This is my little girl. http://www.chtrust.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=2325

She had a rough time almost 3 years ago when she ended up on life support due to SVT which caused her to go into congestive heart failure. She was approximately 18 weeks old. We're so happy to be able to help support the hospital that helped our family so much!

)If you have any questions about congenital heart defects or Reina's story, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm always thrilled to talk about my kiddos ;)

Thanks so much for sharing this! She's beautiful, and it's a story that reminds us all that, even when things seem scary and overwhelming, we live in a world where so much is possible!Happy holidays to Reina and your entire family!

Wow, your little girl is absolutely adorable! I can't even imagine how scary and difficult that experience must have been for your family. It's amazing that she was able to overcome such a serious health issue at such a young age. I'm sure the hospital and its staff were a huge support for your family during that time. It's wonderful that you are now able to give back and support them in return. Keep spreading awareness and sharing Reina's story - it's inspiring and a reminder to never take our health for granted. Thank you for sharing!

What is "Just Wanted to Share"?

"Just Wanted to Share" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their favorite products and recipes with friends and family through online parties or in-person gatherings.

How do I participate in "Just Wanted to Share"?

To participate in "Just Wanted to Share," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting a party. They will help you set up an online or in-person party and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Just Wanted to Share" party?

By hosting a "Just Wanted to Share" party, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive rewards and discounts. You also have the opportunity to try out new products and share your favorite Pampered Chef items with your friends and family.

Can I host a "Just Wanted to Share" party if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, "Just Wanted to Share" parties can only be hosted through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, if you do not have a consultant, you can easily find one in your area by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool.

Are there any restrictions on the products I can share through "Just Wanted to Share"?

You can share any Pampered Chef products that you love and recommend through "Just Wanted to Share." However, please note that only current products can be shared and promotional or retired products cannot be included in your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies