• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tony's Home! (And Other Updates)

In summary, Tony returned home safe and sound on July 3. He is settling in and things are great. The kids are thrilled and I can finally sleep. Life is good once again. Mary (teenager) seems to be doing okay. I'm trying to not wait for the other shoe to drop, and she's just trying. Asa (baby) just turned 16months...can't believe that! He's a doll and made the past year much easier. I paid a friend to help me purge the house over the past six months. For the first time in my adult life, I am able to put my car in the garage! What a great feeling!!! We're still sorting through some things, but life sure is
nikked
Gold Member
Hello, one and all! I've been "off board" for a while, but thought I would pay my dues and check in with you all!!!!

Well, Tony arrived home safe and sound on July 3, Praise God!!! He is settling in and things are great! He has slid right back in. The kids are thrilled and I can finally sleep...life is good once again.

Mary (teenager) seems to be doing okay. I'm trying to not wait for the other shoe to drop, and she's just trying.

Asa (baby) just turned 16 months...can't believe that! He's a doll and made the past year much easier.

I paid a friend to help me purge the house over the past six months. For the first time in my adult life, I am able to put my car in the garage! What a great feeling!!! We're still sorting through some things, but life sure is easier!

We're moving in January to Virginia. That's a little nervewracking, but we're wrapping our brains and hearts around it. God is control, and He knows the plans He has for us. We just keep looking at that and moving forward.

I will probably "restart" my business(es) after my move. Right now, I'm enjoying DH being home and focusing on my house and family.

Well, that's about it. Looking forward to hearing about NC and other stuff.

Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support!!!

Hi Nicole!

That is such wonderful news. I do not have any family members in the military. However, you can be sure I always worry about our military families.

I am very happy for you!

Lisa

Nicole!!

Thank you God for returning Tony home safely!!

I am so glad to hear an update from you! I can just "hear" the relief in your voice...Tony home and Mary doing OK...that is just great!

Good luck on your move...your trust is in the right place (God) so He will direct you and show you and your family the way!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Congratulations!! What a great feeling to have your DH home!! Prayers are with you for the next phase of your lives together!

Nikke - SO glad to hear you are a family again! I hope Mary does well too and can handle the move without making it rough for you. Best wishes for many more great family times!
Janet

So glad to hear everything is going well...missed you around here. Wait till you start reading all the threads about Conference, might make you want to come back sooner...;)

Thanks, everyone.

My Director's been telling me....sounds like they got some things going on.

If I wasn't moving in a few months, I would think about restarting now. But I've already passed most of my customer base on and I'm so happy right now focusing on my household and family, I really think it's best to just wait and live vicariously through everyone else!

Thanks again!!!

Glad to hear all this well. Glad Tony's home safe and sound :)

I am glad that he is home and where in Va are you re locating to?

Nikki- I'm so glad Tony is home safe and sound! DH is retired Air Force- we lived in MD so I can safely say I think you will REALLY like VA- very pretty- cost of living is a bit higher than in NM- but the military takes care of that. :)

Just enjoy having Tony home and try to relax with one another...

YAY for having your husband home safe and sound!!! Enjoy being a family for a while!

I've still got a few more months before my dh is home, but that's part of the reason I started this business.

It sounds like having a teenager is pretty rough, I know being one wasn't a piece of cake, I hope things get better!

So glad Tony is home. I'm glad you can finally sleep. I really dislike not being able to sleep. Also, sounds great that you "purged". Doesn't that feel good too. Sounds like things are peaceful in your life.

WELCOME HOME, TONY!

:) Much happiness to the whole family! :)

JAE said:
So glad Tony is home. I'm glad you can finally sleep. I really dislike not being able to sleep. Also, sounds great that you "purged". Doesn't that feel good too. Sounds like things are peaceful in your life.

Oh, I so need to do that! My house is a wreck. Speaking of which, time to go bake that cheesecake so I can clean my bedroom!

Glad to hear Tony made it back home safely. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as you head to VA. It is a beautiful state. My family lives there and it is just awesome to see the blue ridge mountains in the fall. :thumbup::thumbup:

We're getting more and more excited about the move. It DEFINITELY wasn't in our plans to head East (never been further East than Wichita Falls, Texas), but God is in control!

We're heading to Langley AFB, which I believe is on the Chesapeak Bay, near Hampton (sorry if I'm misspelling...took FOREVER to figure out Albuquerque!)

The house stuff has been a struggle but a real blessing to be getting done. I've had issues my whole life with clutter, which eventually leads to messiness, no matter how I try! So, clearing out the excess has made a huge difference!

Thanks everyone!!!

I am happy to hear that he is home and arrived safely!! I can't wait for mine to get back!! 48 days!!!! (if they don't change it again!!)

Coming East Huh? You'll love the weather most of all....:rolleyes:

Hey Nicole !!!! I am so happy for your family I have been wondering what you been up to I haven't seen you in ages. It is great to hear you all doing well. :) We will have get caught up sometime when you get the time :)

Congrats on your hubby being home! Only 5 more months til my hubby comes home too.

THANK YOU GOD for bringing Tony home safe and sound to his family! (And please continue watching over DH in the sand bottomed oven).

That is such INCREDIBLE news!!!!

Good luck with your upcoming move.

I was thrilled to hear your good news. Give him a hug for us in thanks for his service.

That is wonderful news! Thank him for his bravery from all of us! He's a real hero!

Congrats on your husband being home!! You'll love Virginia! I've lived here my whole life. My sister works on Langley Air Force Base. Will you be using base housing? She works for their leasing company.

That is wonderful Nikke! Glad you updated us---nice to hear from you! Good luck with the move.

1. What is "Tony's Home" and what are the updates?

"Tony's Home" is a new line of kitchen products and tools that have been introduced by Pampered Chef. The updates refer to the latest additions and improvements to our existing product line.

2. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions for "Tony's Home" products?

Yes, there are exclusive offers and discounts available for "Tony's Home" products. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products with "Tony's Home" products?

Yes, "Tony's Home" products are designed to be compatible with our existing line of products. They can be used together to enhance your cooking experience.

4. Are there any recipes or cooking tips specifically for "Tony's Home" products?

Yes, our website and social media pages feature recipes and cooking tips that are specifically created for "Tony's Home" products. You can also attend our virtual cooking events to learn more.

5. How can I purchase "Tony's Home" products?

You can purchase "Tony's Home" products through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual or in-person cooking party to earn free products and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lockhartkitchen