• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dear Step-Son in Iraq- Coming Home!!!

In summary, Joshua is coming home in two weeks and is currently in Baghdad safe house. His training for Army Rangers starts 30 days after he gets back.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi!

My DSS (dear step son, or spare son as he likes to be called) told us that he is coming home in two weeks! :sing: :D He's an E-4 in the US Army.

Right now he is in Baghdad, in a safe house until he can ship out, and last night that safe house was bombed and 5 people were killed, but Joshua was unharmed and is alright.

(Praise God for that hedge of protection I've been praying around that boy for over a year now!)

Anyway I had to share the good news. He won't be coming home to MN, but at least he'll be back in the states. He starts his training for Army Rangers 30 days after he gets back.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share my good news that he'll be coming back to the states in 2 weeks!

What wonderful news!!

Yah! Glad to hear he wasn't harmed.

Wow! Prayers for him for the next two weeks!

Nanisu said:
Wow! Prayers for him for the next two weeks!

I'll AMEN to that! Seems to me from what I've heard from other military moms is that the last weeks they are there seem to be the most dangerous- who knows why?!?!

I'm glad to hear your SS will be returning home soon-PLEASE for his safety, do not disclose ANY info on where he'll be headed-who knows who reads us! Congrats, I'll say a prayer for his safe return!

Kacey,

So glad to see a ray of sunshine headed your way. You needed that! Congratulations, hon!

AnnaPChef said:
I'm glad to hear your SS will be returning home soon-PLEASE for his safety, do not disclose ANY info on where he'll be headed-who knows who reads us! Congrats, I'll say a prayer for his safe return!

He's finished with his tour- he is allowed to tell people he's coming home. :)
Don't worry- even I don't know where he currently is, I know what "cit" but that's about it! :)

dianevill said:
Kacey,

So glad to see a ray of sunshine headed your way. You needed that! Congratulations, hon!

Thanks Miss Diane! :) Yes, it is a ray of sunshine, isn't it!!! :)

Absotively!

Congratulations!! How exciting! DH went thru Ranger training, it is rough! He will need prayers for that too!!

Hopefully you can see him at some point! That would be awesome!

That's great, Kacey! So glad he's OK. I know you needed some good news recently. :balloon:

Congrats, I have a friend that was in Iraq for 2 years. He is home safe and sound. I hope you and your dh get to see him for a while once he is home.

We would like to see him too. With the two extra family member's we are supporting right now, and the fact that I just lost my job- a little trip to the south doesn't look like it is in the stars right now. We'll see...maybe I'll win the lottery! :)

How wonderful and exciting that your step son is coming home Kacey and thank god he is alright.

Since KG's not found this celebration thread yet... I give ya' the big banana!

BigBanana.gif

That is wonderful! I'm sure it is a well needed breath of relief for you and your family!

That's awesome news that he's ok and that he's coming home to the States. Hopefully you'll at least get to talk to him more even if you can't see him.

Yippee! Please tell him thanks for all he's done.

1. When will the "Dear Step-Son in Iraq- Coming Home!!!" collection be available?

The collection is currently available for purchase online and through Pampered Chef consultants.

2. What items are included in the "Dear Step-Son in Iraq- Coming Home!!!" collection?

The collection includes a large bar pan, a quick cooker, a mix-n-chop, and a set of kitchen towels.

3. Are the items in the collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can I personalize the items in the collection?

At this time, the items in the collection cannot be personalized. However, you can add your own personal touch by including a heartfelt note or message in the packaging.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the "Dear Step-Son in Iraq- Coming Home!!!" collection?

Currently, there are no specific promotions or discounts for this collection. However, be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or follow us on social media for any upcoming deals or specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ihavethetools
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies