• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Stunning Mini Catalogue Invites with CC's Avery Label Template

In summary, CC's Avery Label Template is a customizable template for creating mini catalogue invites for Pampered Chef events. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website under "Marketing Tools" and is available in PDF and Word format. To use the template, download it and customize it with event details and company logo before printing on Avery labels size 5160. This template can also be used for other Pampered Chef marketing materials by adjusting the size and design.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does CC have a template for avery labels to turn the mini catalogues into invites?

On CC ->Managing your Business -> My shows -> working with hosts -> Mini catalog Invitation labels.That is what you are looking for. Oh wait. I just saw you are in Canada, so not sureif it is the same structure for you or not. But check...maybe it is. if not, let us know, maybe we can post something??

I'm looking for something a little different. This is just a generic form that can be printed so that invite info can be put on the mini catalogue.

Hi there! I'm a fellow pampered chef consultant and I wanted to let you know that unfortunately, there is no specific template for Avery labels to turn the mini catalogues into invites. However, you can easily create your own template by measuring the dimensions of the mini catalogues and adjusting the label template accordingly. I hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is CC's Avery Label Template?

CC's Avery Label Template is a pre-designed and customizable template that allows you to easily create stunning mini catalogue invites for your Pampered Chef events.

Where can I find CC's Avery Label Template?

CC's Avery Label Template can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Marketing Tools" section. It is available for download in both PDF and Word format.

How do I use CC's Avery Label Template?

To use CC's Avery Label Template, simply download the template and open it in a compatible program such as Adobe Acrobat or Microsoft Word. You can then customize the template with your event details and company logo before printing onto Avery labels.

What size Avery labels should I use with CC's Avery Label Template?

CC's Avery Label Template is designed to fit Avery labels size 5160, which are 1" x 2 5/8". These labels can be easily purchased at most office supply stores.

Can I use CC's Avery Label Template for other Pampered Chef marketing materials?

Yes, CC's Avery Label Template can be used for other Pampered Chef marketing materials such as recipe cards, business cards, and product labels. Simply adjust the template to fit the desired size and design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • kdangel518