• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Covers: Now or Later?

In summary, the mini catalogs showcase ONLY the new products and will be available at the same time as the rest of the paperwork. New Fall/Winter mini-catalogs will be available at the end of July/beginning of August.
lisa717
What is on the cover of the mini catalogs if I ordered them right now???? Should I wait?

not sure - I didn't even think about that they might change the cover of those too

I don't think the mini catalogs change throughout the season. They should be staying the same until the new ones come out with the new Fall/Winter lineup :)

lisa717 said:
What is on the cover of the mini catalogs if I ordered them right now???? Should I wait?

Didn't you get some in your Consultants kit? I did they have the Simple Additions dot bowls on them & the SA plate & the wicker holder. It is really nice, there is a hint of the eggplant polka dot toel too.

Last edited:
I had some..I just ran out...and was just wondering if they changed...when do the fall ones come out?

The Fall/Winter mini catalogs will be available at the same time as the rest of the paperwork, around the end of July/beginning of August for use beginning Sept 1

I didn't get any in my kit :( bummer!!!
Everyone wants to keep their catalogs at shows and I'm running out fast! I submitted an order for new consultants by mail. I hope they come in soon.

What are in the mini-catalogs vs. the larger ones?

If I am not mistaken, you will be able to purchase some new Fall mini-catalogs at conference.

The mini catalogs showcase ONLY the new products. They're a great thing to have for fairs and for sending to customers and past-hosts to give them a sneak peak of what's new for the season.

You can still order them on the supply order. even though they only show the new spring products sometimes its nice to give them out almost ike a business card . People love to see stuff I use them all year and year say tht this is only a small amoun of whar PC has but that they can go on to my web-sit . Also they are cheaper than giving out cataogs to everyone you meet

They're also a great invitation because it gets product pics into the guests' hands.

And.... for the past several years, there has been one mini catalog for Spring/Summer, and 1 introduced at the beginning of the Fall/Winter season. Then HO has brought out a Holiday version midway through the Fall season.
(just an FYI - but keep your eyes open for the paperwork list in the special edition newsletter that will come out after Conference)

Related to Mini Catalog Covers: Now or Later?

1. When should I order the mini catalog covers?

The mini catalog covers should be ordered as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery before the launch of the new catalog. It is recommended to order them at least 2-3 weeks in advance.

2. Can I order the mini catalog covers later?

Yes, you can order the mini catalog covers later, but it is not recommended. Ordering them early will allow you to have them ready for the launch of the new catalog and ensure that you have enough for your customers.

3. How many mini catalog covers should I order?

The number of mini catalog covers you should order depends on the number of customers and parties you have. It is recommended to order at least 10% more than your expected sales to account for any unexpected orders.

4. Can I customize the mini catalog covers?

Yes, you can customize the mini catalog covers with your name, contact information, and a personalized message. This will help you promote your business and make a lasting impression on your customers.

5. Are there any special deals for ordering mini catalog covers?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for ordering mini catalog covers. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any current offers. You can also earn points towards free products by ordering through the Pampered Chef Consultant Rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies