• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Military Wife Seeks Support to Boost Bookings

In summary, the woman is an army wife and is trying to boost her bookings. She has called several groups about doing fundraisers and/or donating prizes for raffles, to no avail. She has also been trying to find ways to talk to people about PC, but feels lost.
AnnaPChef
Hey everyone! I've only been doing this since October, so I'm still pretty new at this, and I feel like I'm at a pretty big disadvantage-I don't know very many people!!! I'm an army wife, so we live away from home(will be moving back this spring) I'm also a stay at home mom. I'm really trying to boost my bookings, and want to do the 24 bookings in 24 hours, but I don't think I even have enough contacts for that.

On the flip, I'm going to a play group for stay at home moms on January 23, other than that I'm at a loss. I've called several groups about doing fundraisers and/or donating prizes for raffles, to no avail. Any ideas?

Any military wives ever setup at the PX/BX/NEX?? I called this morning and it would have to go through post commander for approval and then be done as a fundraiser. If you have was it worth your time? If not, what do you think?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

A woman in my cluster wet to a local bank and asked if she could leave some stuff on a table. Apparently this bank is in to helping small businesses and said yes so she left some catalogs and info about signing up for a free cooking show.
She also leaves the mini catalogs when she goes out to dinner and stuff.

Just spread your name around everywhere!

Look for story times at the library, local coffee shops, etc.

MOMS Club and MOPS are good resources. Also Keep an eye on the local paper for vendor events.

:thumbup:
fikibiff said:
Look for story times at the library, local coffee shops, etc.
Thats a really great idea! Do you have anymore in the etc catagory?

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...not-going-qualify-sheet-bookings-118-ways.doc

I have to say (as someone who used the "I don't know many people" line when I started) that If you let yourself be in that state of mind that you will fail... Attitude and desire is everything.

I truly do not mean to sound harsh. I have struggled with this myself for a long time and I too am needing to take control of this part of my business.

I have attached a couple documents that I hope will help

Attachments

• Frank Talk about Bookings.doc
    22 KB · Views: 605
Woo Hoo!!!Thank you all. I found a school organization that I'm going to make a fundraiser pitch to on Monday. YAY!!! And then I have a play group that I found on the 23 for stay at home moms--and they do a mom's night out-I'm thinking a 'mystery host' show is in order! :)

On a side note Anna..... where in Maine will you be returning to? I grew up on the seacoast (Kittery and Portsmouth)

Hijack! Hijack!Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but before we moved to North Carolina, we always vacationed in York Beach, ME. (and had to visit the outlets in Kittery, especially the candy shop!). My husband's family had been going there every year since his parent's honeymoon. We always stayed at the Anchorage. Love that place!!

Okay, end of hijack!! Anna, also be sure to talk to people while you are out doing your errands. I have been lazy about it lately (but also, haven't seen too many new faces at the same ol'e places), but I have gotten bookings by coming right out and telling the person I have a goal to talk to 3 people today about PC, and then proceed to ask them if they are familiar with it, etc. I always carry around door prize drawing slips, and ask them to fill it out for me (at least with a name and phone number), and be sure to follow up within a couple of days.

does this help?I live in a small town (5000 ppl) and I have found these ideas to work:

Ask people to bring a friend to a Show (if it is a friend/family Host - ask them to bring someone you DON'T know)

Network with other Consultants (or swap shows)

Do an Open House with a Consultant from another Company

Back to Maine. :)
etteluap70PC said:
On a side note Anna..... where in Maine will you be returning to? I grew up on the seacoast (Kittery and Portsmouth)

We'll be headed back to the Augusta area--not 100% sure where yet, our son is two, and they're doing a lot of changing school districts around, so before we build our house we want to be sure our son will be able to go to a good, or at least accredited school when the time comes. :)

I have so many contacts there, and lots of excellent leads, so I'm really trying to give my business a boost while I'm here, and who knows, maybe a recruit or two!

Any suggestions on talking to people about PC?? I always choke when it's time to bring up my business, and do the 'have a nice day' bit....AHHHHHH so frustrating!!!!

Bren706 said:
Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but before we moved to North Carolina, we always vacationed in York Beach, ME. (and had to visit the outlets in Kittery, especially the candy shop!). My husband's family had been going there every year since his parent's honeymoon. We always stayed at the Anchorage. Love that place!!

Too funny! I know where all those places are. My sis worked at the Anchorage for a bit. I just went back there for the holidays and you know I stopped at Yummies on the way to my Gram's house! She lives just off route 1.

AnnaPChef said:
Any suggestions on talking to people about PC?? I always choke when it's time to bring up my business, and do the 'have a nice day' bit....AHHHHHH so frustrating!!!!

Do not say "I sell Pampered Chef"!

when others talk about their job say how much you love your job!
come up with a tag line "I bring fun to mealtimes" or something like that.

I use different answers depending on the setting. My favorite to use in a professional setting is, "I'm in info-tainment." When they ask what that means, I tell them that I teach people how create healthy, easy-to-prepare meals, while making them laugh. It takes several questions to get to the company name. By then, I've engaged them in conversation and created a curiosity about my career.

1. How can Pampered Chef help military wives boost their bookings?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help military wives boost their bookings, such as customizable marketing materials, training and support from experienced consultants, and a strong online presence to connect with potential customers.

2. Are there any special incentives for military wives who join Pampered Chef as consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special military spouse program that includes a discounted starter kit, ongoing training and support, and the opportunity to earn extra income while being able to work from anywhere.

3. Can Pampered Chef's products be shipped to military bases overseas?

Yes, Pampered Chef ships to military bases overseas. We also offer a special Military Shipping Program, where military families can receive free shipping on orders over $60.

4. How can I connect with other military wives who are also Pampered Chef consultants?

Pampered Chef has a strong community of military spouses who are also consultants. You can connect with them through our online forums, Facebook groups, and local consultant meet-ups.

5. Are there any flexible options for military wives who may have to relocate frequently?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers flexible options for military spouses who may have to relocate frequently. You can choose to run your business online, hold virtual parties, or transfer your business to a new location with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • xxmandie1xx