• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Military Housing Approval Letter

On our base we need to fill out a Home Enterprise Package; you fill it out and then military public Health, Enviromental planning, Fire prevention,the AAFES general manger, the housing office and the legal office need to sign off on it and then they give you a License to do your home bussiness on the base, and in that packet it give you a bunch of there little rules they want you to abide by. We picked up our paperwork from the Housing office, but the family support center may have more information for you; hope this helps at all.
juliespantry
Help! Has anyone submitted a request for running a business from base housing? I have been told that I must submit a letter regarding my intentions to sell on base.
Thanks!
Julie

Is your housing privitized? If it is then you should be able to do an addendum to your lease. When we lived overseas the housing office offered a form to fill out......does yours?
If either of the above does not apply then all they would really be looking for is what you are selling and basically that you would not be running a storefront from your quarters. If you want to PM me...I can totally help you draft a letter!

HTH!

That the first I've heard. I live on base and I sell PC and they have never told me anything about getting a letter or anything for selling PC on base.

I live on base and have never done anything like that since I started.

Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about. The housing office here in the Kaiserslautern area (Ramstein AB) in Germany requires a letter from me requesting permission to run a home based business out of my housing unit. I was told to include my sponsor's info and the fact that I will not be maintaining any inventory. Once that goes to Housing, everyone and their brother has to sign off. I've never heard of any PC consultants being turned down but it is a hassle.

juliespantry said:
Help! Has anyone submitted a request for running a business from base housing? I have been told that I must submit a letter regarding my intentions to sell on base.
Thanks!
Julie

I have heard of this as well, I had a recruit who lived on base over here. I have also read posts where PC consultant got into "trouble" because they didn't follow the base rules. I think the problem was door to door sales on base though. I'm not sure if all bases have that rule though. I think you would have to just contact your welcome center or whom ever hadles these matters on your base.

I'm surpised that they don't have a form to fill out.

Thanks for all the replies! I am glad to know I am not alone. I live on base at Vance AFB, OK. The Services squadron needs a letter from my sponsor regarding my home business; but they never disclosed any details of what they need in the letter. I'll just put something together and go from there. I know when I was stationed overseas in Germany you had to do the same thing but I wasn't consultant then. I'll let you know all know how it turns out. Wish me luck! :)
---Julie

On our base we need to fill out a Home Enterprise Package; you fill it out and then military public Health, Enviromental planning, Fire prevention,the AAFES general manger, the housing office and the legal office need to sign off on it and then they give you a License to do your home bussiness on the base, and in that packet it give you a bunch of there little rules they want you to abide by. We picked up our paperwork from the Housing office, but the family support center may have more information for you; hope this helps at all.
Tonia

Do you have to do this with every base you move to or is it a one time thing that can follow you?

It must be done at each base where you live in Housing.

We live in housing and I checked into this. They told me that I needed to do the paperwork if I were opening a daycare or something along those lines. However, I didn't have to fill one out just being a consultant. I don't need to prove I have insurance and all that crazy stuff because my business is not actually run in my home where others could get hurt.... It may be different overseas and in other housing?

1. What is a Military Housing Approval Letter?

A Military Housing Approval Letter is a document issued by a military branch or installation that certifies a service member's eligibility for military housing. It outlines the specific type and size of housing they are authorized to receive and the duration of their approval.

2. How do I obtain a Military Housing Approval Letter?

You can obtain a Military Housing Approval Letter by submitting a request through your unit's housing office or through your branch's housing service. You will need to provide your military orders and other required documents to verify your eligibility.

3. How long is a Military Housing Approval Letter valid for?

The validity of a Military Housing Approval Letter varies depending on the specific circumstances of the service member. In most cases, it is valid for the duration of their assignment or until there is a change in their military status.

4. Can I use a Military Housing Approval Letter for off-base housing?

No, a Military Housing Approval Letter is only valid for on-base housing. If you are looking for off-base housing, you will need to consult with your branch's housing office for assistance and guidance.

5. What should I do if my Military Housing Approval Letter is expiring soon?

If your Military Housing Approval Letter is expiring soon, you will need to submit a request for renewal through your housing office or branch's housing service. You may also need to provide updated documents to verify your continued eligibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Darcy Sharpe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • Humble Beginnings