• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Midmonth Show Offset: What Does It Mean?

In summary, a Midmonth Show Offset is the date on which a Pampered Chef consultant's monthly sales and commissions reset, typically on the 15th of each month. This allows consultants to have two separate sales and commission periods, with sales made before the offset date counting towards the previous month and sales made after counting towards the current month. While sales made before the offset date will still earn commission, they will not be included in the current month's totals. Consultants can track their sales and commission through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website or mobile app. The Midmonth Show Offset is a permanent feature of Pampered Chef's compensation plan and offers more control and planning for consultants' sales and commission periods.
proudmama02
I do direct deposit so I get paid twice a month. Can someone please tell me in the adjustments, What does midmonth show offset mean??

It's the amount that they have already paid you mid-month

Thanks! I just figured that out.

It's the amount that they have already paid you mid-month - i.e. Commission for the whole month is $1500 already paid you $700 mid-month...mid month offset is $700 and balance owing is $800 minus insurance and any other adjustments.

Hope that helps.

whoops....sorry went back to modify and explain better and it posted twice... :eek:

1. What is a Midmonth Show Offset?

A Midmonth Show Offset refers to the date on which a Pampered Chef consultant's monthly sales and commissions reset. This date is typically the 15th of each month.

2. How does the Midmonth Show Offset affect my sales and commissions?

The Midmonth Show Offset allows consultants to have two separate sales and commission periods each month. This means that any sales made before the offset date will count towards the previous month's totals, while any sales made after the offset date will count towards the current month's totals.

3. Can I still earn commission on sales made before the Midmonth Show Offset?

Yes, any sales made before the Midmonth Show Offset will still count towards your commission for the previous month. However, these sales will not be included in your current month's totals.

4. How can I keep track of my sales and commission during the Midmonth Show Offset?

You can track your sales and commission by using the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner website or by accessing the Pampered Chef app on your mobile device. These tools will show you your sales and commission for both the current and previous month's periods.

5. Is the Midmonth Show Offset a permanent feature of Pampered Chef?

Yes, the Midmonth Show Offset is a permanent feature of Pampered Chef's compensation plan. It allows consultants to have more control over their sales and commission periods and can help with planning and goal-setting for each month.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies