• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will a Show Submitted Late Count Towards Mid-Season Product Sales?

In summary, mid-season products are new releases from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time in between their regular product releases. They can be purchased through a consultant or the company's website, and often include seasonal or limited edition items. Once the limited release time is over, they are no longer available for purchase.
SnowChef
I just realized that I submitted a show on 3/19 that was dated 3/14. Will that count as sales for the Mid-Season Products? The fine print says shows held and submitted March 16- April 20th.

I think I will make it to $1250 without it, but it would be nice to be able to include this one. I have two cooking shows and a catalog show before the
20th of next month.

Sheryl

Sorry, it has to be held between March 16- April 20th...

That is what I thought. It was a catalog show that I closed on the 15th, so I thought since I already had the 3 shows for the beginning of the month I would wait and close it on the 16th. But then I forgot to change the show closed date. Oh well, live and learn!

Sheryl

Technically we aren't supposed to change show dates, so don't feel too badly!!

, thank you for reaching out with your question. I can definitely understand your concern about the show date and how it may impact your sales for the Mid-Season Products. According to the fine print, shows held and submitted between March 16th and April 20th will count towards your sales for the Mid-Season Products. Since your show was submitted on 3/19, it falls within this timeframe and should count towards your sales. However, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for clarification. Best of luck with your upcoming shows!

1. What are mid-season products?

Mid-season products refer to new products that are released by Pampered Chef in the middle of their regular product release schedule. These products are typically only available for a limited time and may include seasonal items or special edition products.

2. When are mid-season products released?

Mid-season products are typically released every few months, in between Pampered Chef's regular product release schedule. The exact release dates may vary, so it's best to keep an eye on the company's website or social media for updates.

3. How can I purchase mid-season products?

Mid-season products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly through the company's website. They may also be available at select retail locations during their limited time release.

4. What types of products are usually included in the mid-season release?

The types of products included in the mid-season release can vary, but they often include seasonal items such as holiday-themed bakeware or cookware sets, as well as limited edition versions of popular products.

5. Can I still purchase mid-season products after their limited release time?

No, once the limited release time for mid-season products has ended, they will no longer be available for purchase. It's best to act quickly if there is a specific mid-season product you are interested in purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies