• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Micro Cooker Vs. Rice Cooker Plus

In summary, the Micro Cookers are great for small portions and versatile cooking, while the Rice Cooker Plus is perfect for cooking rice and other grains to perfection.
SusanBP0129
Just wondering what the difference is between the Micro Cookers and the Rice Cooker Plus. WOuld you recommend one over the other??
Thanks!

There is no way I could choose one over the other, one or the other is ALWAYS dirty in my house anyway, lol.

I love to make cheese dip from beginning to end in one piece, I cook the hamburger or sausage, drain it through the spouts, then add the cheese and salsa. MMMM, making me real hungry for some chips and dip.

I love to make the cakes in the rice cooker, so I wouldn't trade it for the world either. I actually made one at work today, too bad I didn't have any icecream to have gone with it.

Although you could probably use the rice cooker to do what the micro cooker does, you couldn't use the micro cooker to do some of the things the rice cooker does, like the cake.

The Micro Cookers and the Rice Cooker Plus are both microwave-safe cooking tools from the Tupperware brand. However, they have different functions and purposes.The Micro Cookers are small, microwaveable containers with a vented lid that allows steam to escape while cooking. They are primarily used for cooking or heating up small portions of food, such as vegetables, soups, and sauces. They are also great for steaming fish or reheating leftovers.On the other hand, the Rice Cooker Plus is a larger microwaveable container specifically designed for cooking rice. It has a unique design with a domed lid that allows for even distribution of heat, resulting in perfectly cooked rice every time. It can also be used for cooking other grains, such as quinoa or couscous.In terms of recommendation, it really depends on your cooking needs. If you frequently cook rice or other grains, the Rice Cooker Plus would be a great investment. However, if you are looking for a versatile and convenient way to cook or heat up small portions of food, the Micro Cookers would be a better choice.Overall, both products are high-quality and efficient microwave cookware options. It ultimately comes down to personal preference and intended use.

1. What is the main difference between the Micro Cooker and the Rice Cooker Plus?

The Micro Cooker is primarily used for heating or cooking small portions of food, while the Rice Cooker Plus is designed specifically for cooking rice and other grains.

2. Can I use the Micro Cooker to cook rice?

While the Micro Cooker can technically be used to cook rice, it is not the most efficient or recommended method. The Rice Cooker Plus is specifically designed for cooking rice and will produce better results.

3. How much food can the Micro Cooker hold?

The Micro Cooker has a capacity of 1 quart, making it ideal for heating or cooking small portions of food such as vegetables, soup, or eggs.

4. Can I use the Rice Cooker Plus for anything other than rice?

Yes, the Rice Cooker Plus can also be used to cook other grains such as quinoa, couscous, and oatmeal. It can also be used to steam vegetables, fish, or chicken.

5. Which one is easier to clean, the Micro Cooker or the Rice Cooker Plus?

Both the Micro Cooker and the Rice Cooker Plus are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. However, due to its smaller size, the Micro Cooker may be easier to hand wash and dry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• freetofly06
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Senkimekia
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
Replies